1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Since I canceled my Hot Toys DX10 order, I've been piece-mealing the parts from it on eBay. Got the leathers (since these are real leather), the grey tee shirt, the foot pegs and the engineer boots. Got the complete hand set with 2 sets of hand pegs. All that yesterday. Today I got the M79 Grenade Launcher with ammo bandolier.

Best is the Coomodel minigun. It has the warning plates on the shell ejector drum, the jump rings that hold the shock absorbers and the other portable features in place.
Oh, I've got a spare Arnold head with endo showing from some other toy that I will resculpt and accuratize to pop on and off with the MMS 117 head.

I bought a cheaper minigun for its ammo belt. Got the DX10 shoulder bag. Now I'm done except for a body...I've got 2 Arnold heads from the HT MMS 117 version. WHEW! I guess I love T2 Arnold!!
Now if I can get a muscular true type body for cheap...
Wayne THE DANE Hansen

By the time you complete this custom you will have spent as much or more than just buying the dx10 anyway, but if you are looking for a muscle body like arnolds for cheap then get the kaustic plastic heroic body, the second wave is in stores now for 40 bucks. You can find it instock at monkey depot, bbts, and cotsworld.

Simply put: the best figure I own or have ever owned.

The tailoring is incredible and tghe quality of the real leather jacket is insane. Leaps and bounds above the MMS.
Poseability is again improved and not a chore, due to the updated body.
Though the stand was a cheap rehash, I actually love it. Hated the fact it wa snot a scene specific or a standard HT stand, (to fit in my display), but now he has the top shelf to himself it helps to add to it.
One of my all time favourite films and film character and HT have finally done this icon justice.
Incredible.
To sum up: if you have your doubts from the pics: BUY IT. I doubt anyone will not be staggered by this in hand.

Here are a few quick snaps. Barely posed and just whipped into my cabinet. Will have a good chance to look over everything this weekend.

100_7495.jpg

100_7496.jpg

100_7497.jpg

100_7498.jpg

100_7499.jpg

100_7500.jpg

100_7501.jpg

100_7502.jpg

Wow Tim, high praise indeed. Great shots too thanks buddy.

I can't live without this.

:lol

Wow Tim, high praise indeed. Great shots too thanks buddy.

I can't live without this.

:lol

Thanks Rob. :duff

Like many here, the character/film is such a part of my life. My favourite film growing up and HT have simply nailed it.

No worries mate!

It is my favourite film / character ever, so any and all versions from any company will be mine, I was kidding myself trying to think otherwise when this was first revealed :lol

Simply put: the best figure I own or have ever owned.

The tailoring is incredible and tghe quality of the real leather jacket is insane. Leaps and bounds above the MMS.
Poseability is again improved and not a chore, due to the updated body.
Though the stand was a cheap rehash, I actually love it. Hated the fact it wa snot a scene specific or a standard HT stand, (to fit in my display), but now he has the top shelf to himself it helps to add to it.
One of my all time favourite films and film character and HT have finally done this icon justice.
Incredible.
To sum up: if you have your doubts from the pics: BUY IT. I doubt anyone will not be staggered by this in hand.

Here are a few quick snaps. Barely posed and just whipped into my cabinet. Will have a good chance to look over everything this weekend.

100_7498.jpg

100_7499.jpg

100_7500.jpg

100_7501.jpg

100_7502.jpg

Whoa, I guess I'm late to the party but this one comes with a black t-shirt for his initial look in the movie and not just the Cyberdyne grey?

so do we get the black tee too?

I haven't fully come around to the figure, as I still find some aspects of the sculpt questionable. But not surprisingly, it looks fantastic with the sunglasses. They covers up the biggest weakness - the eyes. One other side benefit is that by covering up the eyes (and maybe doing something else I can't put my finger on), the sunglasses age him a bit, putting him more into the age window he should be in.

Snake Eater's pics show that I actually think he makes a much better early movie figure than late. I think the figure looks much better with the black shirt. In fact, Snake's are probably my favorite pictures of the figure we've seen so far.

Ship notice from BBTS. Please get here on Friday!!!!

Snakes pictures and Clipper kings review have now etched this figure in the back of my mind as an " if its in the uk for £160 shipped get it " figure.

Back