1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Man :lol now Im debating on just selling my MMS117 and put that money towards a second DX10...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I want to give an advice mate... buy the dx and keep both...;)
you will use the mms for the movie scene when arnie shows the endo arm
and the dx with glasses for the scene with the box of flowers or without glasses for the cyberdine's assault..;)
I will never sell my mms..

I want to give an advice mate... buy the dx and keep both...;)
you will use the mms for the movie scene when arnie shows the endo arm
and the dx with glasses for the scene with the box of flowers or without glasses for the cyberdine's assault..;)

Im already getting one DX10. Would like to get a second by selling my MMS117.
I have my MMS117 on a 1:6 fatboy at the moment and really want to use the DX10 for the Cyberdyne shootout, But looking at how great he looks with the shades Id really like to update my MMS on fatboy display as well :lol

Last edited:

Im already getting on DX10. Would like to get a second buy selling my MMS117.
I have my MMS117 on a 1:6 fatboy at the moment and really want to use the DX10 for the Cyberdyne shootout, But looking at how great he looks with the shades Id really like to update my MMS on fatboy display as well :lol

choose wisely little jedi, choose wisely...:rotfl:rotfl

I wish I could find an accurate gas grenade launcher for that. I actually just wish it came with this figure so I didn't have to look for one lol

these are the only ones Ive seen that look remotely close...Don't know if this is considered a gas launcher or shoots regular grenades...I know it doesnt look accurate to the movie one, but could possibly be modified...Remove the shoulder stock and scope thing on top...Still wouldnt be accurate, but would look nice with Arnold...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...6563?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item589781ed53

Where can I find a 1:6 scale fat boy harley to go with this?

Leaning towards getting this sooner rather than later. Cancelled my DX12 because I wasn't wow'd by the final product (those eyes are killing me) but this figure definitely has that wow factor.

Decisions...decisions...

IMO this is awful the clothes are great the Sculpt is bad .

Last edited:

Im already getting one DX10. Would like to get a second by selling my MMS117.

Yeah I'm concidering a second figure too, but I'm not making that choice until I get mine in-hand, which is this monday:yess: I don't buy multibles of figures much anymore, I used to but now its gotta be an ultimate figure that means alot to me, this may qualify. I'm still thinking of getting the dx12 batman so I would likely get that first before buying a second dx10.

You could try the Testors 1.6 Harley, If you dont mind making a kit. I slightly moded mine with a paint job on the hubs etc.

DSCF1467.jpg

Say, that's a nice bike!

The first picture is really impressive. The best 1/6 Terminator, no doubt.

Arnold...what pretty eyes you have! I am definitely putting the shades over this guy...

Back