1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

For me after picking up the T1 the T2 sculpt was indeed very underwhelming. I sold it mainly for funds, as I couldn't afford the DX otherwise, but would've loved to keep it if I didn't need the money.

I agree that the t1 sculpt is the best arnie likeness there is so comparing it to the t2 I can understand your decision to sell, I still love the t2 version thought. But if you can only have one theres nothing wrong with going with the new dx, I can't wait to check it out inhand myself:wave

I got a shipping notice about DX Luke, Batpod and DX12 :horror, but nothing about this from SST. :impatient:

I want to see a surprise this week...PE tease shots and the unboxing video...or OMG pics.
We know the sequence now, don't we?

He's already started posting pics of Arnie on Facebook.

Link or gtfo :lol

Link or gtfo :lol

:exactly::lecture

if there are pics on FB show them to us! I've looked on HT Community and HT Collectors and haven't found any pics of DX10...I dare not venture to the official HT page

I said pics of Arnie, not DX10. Jeez just get a Facebook page and follow Plastic Enemies.

I do have a facebook and follow PE but when you said Arnie I think the natural response is that you're talking about the DX10 since we are in the DX10 thread :dunno

only pic I saw of Arnie on the PE page was a still from Expendables 2, which was why I asked for you to show us pics if it was of DX10

I don't have much faith in Tomm Wong and his Plastic Enemies page anymore. After that blurred Noland pic a few months back I would prefer to hear news direct from HT instead of his bull****.

Very nice!

I said pics of Arnie, not DX10. Jeez just get a Facebook page and follow Plastic Enemies.

no-one-dislike-button.jpg

Sweating DX pics, gettin' jumpy. This thread and the DX Luke one is all spinning wheels and gnashing teeth.

We need a release soon on this.....I want this a total success after what looks like a real problem with Luke.
I think amid all this Batman/Avengers flooding to come we should be Thankful for a Terminator release!

I'd be thankful for a Battle Damaged T-800. :lecture

Just got my shipping soon notice on the dx10:yess: its shipping in 26 days:wink1:

Back