1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Does anyone else think the neck on the figure is too thick?

Yeah. The neck is crap and throws off the overall look. Should have did a one piece head/neck sculpt.

At least he didn't do this when he died in the first one-

iM4MZ.jpg

Ugh!

No, as that would have been quite stupid. In the second movie however, it was both appropriate and touching. :lecture

I didn't think it was corny. We saw John Connor teaching the T-800 how to do the whole thumbs up gesture at Enrique's. Why not have it pay off at the climax? I thought it was a touching way of having the Terminator exit the film.

I remember when I first saw it, I thought he was done when the T-1000 stabbed him through the chest and Sarah would beat the T-1000 somehow. In hindsight, yeah, should have expected him to come up that gears belt, but it was a great surprise. I like how they offed the T-800 in the end. One of the best scenes in the movie.

I'm cool with it (and I do understand why it was included), but I'll admit it was a little corny.

Cameron is a sucker for schmaltz.

Big time!

"Now I know why you cry, but it's something I cood nevah do . . ."

:slap WTF??

(continuity glitch: why not just blow himself up with his baby-nuke fuel cell? why not destroy the liquid metal dude with one? oh right, gotta save that for the third milking!)

"Now I know why you cry, but it's something I cood nevah do . . ."

What's wrong with that?

You know it could have been worse. Originally, before lowering him into the steel Sarah Connor was going to ask, "are you afraid?" in which the T-800 would have responded, "Yes".

And instead of being lowered slowly in a dramatic scene, he would have jumped right in.

Looks like they aged the Tech Noir sculpt instead of modding the first T2, which was a wise choice as it's definitely a much better sculpt of Arnie. It's the darn neck making this look bad.

What's wrong with that?

You know it could have been worse. Originally, before lowering him into the steel Sarah Connor was going to ask, "are you afraid?" in which the T-800 would have responded, "Yes".

And instead of being lowered slowly in a dramatic scene, he would have jumped right in.

What?! Really, DiFab?!

Never heard of that...

I luv the look of this fig and the awesome accessories but I'm still on the fence since I have the original T-2 T-800.

another thing i'd like to point out about this release would be the 'real leather jacket'. Once it's going to come out it will definitely be impossible to get a nice flow of the jacket on the 1/6 figure. It will be thicker than the faux leather but i really hope i'm wrong with this one. If not it will really look off, puffy and stiff looking in that scale.

^All class man:clap

My last hope for this is if Hot Toys reveal a BD head a few months before release, as if they were just ____ing with us. I know it sounds incredibly unlikely but it would be very cool

:clap:clap:clap

Back