1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

956-067Terminator-2-Posters.jpg

Always loved this one.

I can see a fair case being made that the T2 Arnold is more badass than T1. He succeeded in his mission whereas the T1 terminator failed. T1 Arnold was destroyed by a waitress, T2 Arnold could only be killed by himself.

At least he didn't do this when he died in the first one-

iM4MZ.jpg

Ugh!

Thats the most awesome thing he did!

Never, ever will there be a more badass character to grace the silver screen.

I agree, about the character as a whole...Where it's T1, T2, whatever...I mean, this is a franchise that started almost 30 yrs ago, and as far as Im concerned is still going strong/is popular...Sure his Dutch character is bad-ass too, but not to the iconic level of this...

Plus, this is a character ONLY Arnold could play, IMO...They could never rehash this like they have so many other 80's films, because nobody else could play this part...Its not just about the muscles...It's the attitude, the style, the personality...Total package...However, it is fitting that the most decorated body-builder, for the time, was chosen to play one of the most popular sci-fi characters of all time...

and not to get o/t...But if T5 ever gets going, I hope to hell he's in it...Arnold really needs to get back to the screen...Before politics makes him soft...

Matt

I can see a fair case being made that the T2 Arnold is more badass than T1. He succeeded in his mission whereas the T1 terminator failed. T1 Arnold was destroyed by a waitress, T2 Arnold could only be killed by himself.

:exactly::goodpost: true story.

I agree, about the character as a whole...Where it's T1, T2, whatever...I mean, this is a franchise that started almost 30 yrs ago, and as far as Im concerned is still going strong/is popular...Sure his Dutch character is bad-ass too, but not to the iconic level of this...

Plus, this is a character ONLY Arnold could play, IMO...They could never rehash this like they have so many other 80's films, because nobody else could play this part...Its not just about the muscles...It's the attitude, the style, the personality...Total package...However, it is fitting that the most decorated body-builder, for the time, was chosen to play one of the most popular sci-fi characters of all time...

and not to get o/t...But if T5 ever gets going, I hope to hell he's in it...Arnold really needs to get back to the screen...Before politics makes him soft...

Matt

Arnold is back on the screen :dunno

the-terminator-poster2.jpg

I always thought the photo of him for the original T1 movie poster was one of the best one of him in this character...Good or evil...His just looks like he has this almost smirk to him that, for this photo anyway, says bad-ass...

Interesting though, that considering this is the promo photo, you never see him in the movie in this exact get-up...Its the police station look, but with the wrong gun...

Matt

I really don't think the T-800 needs movable eyes, the movable eyes is to give a figure more character in posing but the T-800 looks best as blank as possible... He's a robot! (Cybernetic Organism ;) )

I really don't think the T-800 needs movable eyes, the movable eyes is to give a figure more character in posing but the T-800 looks best as blank as possible... He's a robot! (Cybernetic Organism ;) )

I disagree. I think with the PERS you can give him more expression/personality. Arnold speaks with his eyes.

Back