1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Hot toys is kitbashing now? What a country!

I think their Ship might now have a some holes in it. :panic::horror:panic:

One of my fav things to do in between orders is to look at all the HT stuff still In-Stock. It's my virtual HT collection.

Any rage from the Chinese and Japanese collectors yet? from the amount of collectors I've seen of them, they have endless multiples of nearly everything.

I'm not sure how to feel about these announcements today. I mean like many of ya'll I have a huge man crush on Arnold, and everyone of these figures (DX10, 1/4 T1 T-800, and 1/4 T2 BD T-800) is a dream piece for me. I know I want the 1/4 police shoot out T-800 for certain. Even though I never though I'd say this but this is way way to much Arnold at one time.

Do you think we gonna have a Milk version of Arnie too ?

I'm not sure how to feel about these announcements today. I mean like many of ya'll I have a huge man crush on Arnold, and everyone of these figures (DX10, 1/4 T1 T-800, and 1/4 T2 BD T-800) is a dream piece for me. I know I want the 1/4 police shoot out T-800 for certain. Even though I never though I'd say this but this is way way to much Arnold at one time.
As far as I'm concerned, while Hot Toys and EB have their little slap fight, they are pushing collecters like myself away. Just my opinion though.

big time pass.....

I'm all in for the Enterbay's 1/4 scale battle damage T-800

:exactly:

What a fail of an announcement. The headsculpt is worse than the first one with nothing added but a few weapons and accessories :cuckoo: Honestly who the heck would use the hole in his head option??

Hot Toys business model and strategy is a complete joke right now. Basically it's like they are just doing everything they can to copy Enterbay like a little child does when he's envious or mad.

How stupid and unoriginal can this company be? When only so long ago they were considered refreshing and innovators. Who the hell is in charge over there???

It's a DX and we don't get a BD version? All I see is a BS version. Enterbay's headsculpt still wins.

As far as I'm concerned, while Hot Toys and EB have their little slap fight, they are pushing collecters like myself away. Just my opinion though.

I feel ya brother.

557753_10150630108782344_58690437343_9397061_148043045_n-1.jpg

This has to be one of the most bizarre features I've ever seen on a figure.

The display appeal escapes me, and the actual film scene was deleted in the theatrical release. :cuckoo:

Man, that cyborg sure did age from 1984 to 1995! :lol

Yes. And couple months later after that they will announce MMS DX10 (2.0) with Jack Black father figure included:

800px-T2JDWin1887-1.jpg

... But with little-to-none updates to the actual T-800 figure.

Unfortunately it all seems to be stemming from Hot Toys. And you're right, it's really annoying and off-putting.

lol. I actually dug the milk version warmachine more than the normal war machine simply due to the contrasting color scheme. I know that makes it not screen exact but just a personal preference when looking at the pictures/video reviews.

This has to be one of the most bizarre features I've ever seen on a figure.

The display appeal escapes me,
Well, its the same for T1 with exposed innards arm and pliers. And people have set up entire dioramas set around the scene of him sat down at a table fiddling with it. I assume a similar thing will be done with this

Agreed on the bizarro choice.

I mean, who will actually display it like that?!

Back