1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

^ Yeah. I was referring to T2 Arnie.

:slap sorry my mistake. The enterbay and hot toys versions are top notch by any standards, There is always room to improve but most people were over the moon when mms117 came out and said it was perfect, only to have been challenged when the enterbay version came out. Nether are perfect but heres hoping for good things with dx10, some angles look great but some others not so much, I hope by the time its released it will be a winner.

what's good about This release being a DX is i can replicate this scene :D

t2sunglasses4.jpg

Last edited:

- And rich.

^love that line in Anchorman

I assume whatever it was it was a screengrab of Arnie with eyes turned left, right, up or down.

^love that line in Anchorman

I assume whatever it was it was a screengrab of Arnie with eyes turned left, right, up or down.

Or cross-eyed. No, wait, I'm thinking of the DX01 Joker.:peace

I'm glad I don't have a T-800 in my collection. This may be my first one.

Depends on who you ask. Some people have messed up panels. Not mine. :)
Ahh ok gotcha. Yea I haven't been in the DC section as much as I used to be when i first became a part of this board so I really don't know what goes on in those threads or what the issues might be with DC figures

Thanks for the link a-dev. :wave

hadn't seen that thread before. I'm quite curious how their hair swapping mechanism is will turn out but I will leave that for discussion in it's proper thread.

I'm glad I don't have a T-800 in my collection. This may be my first one.

Not sure how many chances are left for a 1/6 T2 T-800, but I'm sure this thing won't sell out anytime soon. Maybe when OMG's and Luka's pics hit but again, that's still a ways off from now. There's still hope for a 1/6 T1 Police Shoot out though :pray: so if you miss the T2, you can always get the most likely eventual T1

I hope they make the police shootout in 1:6 but I'm not to sure as they showed the teaser for it in 1:4 already. Yeah there is no telling when the line will be dropped again and if you want a clean t-800 from t-2 than this may very well be your last chance, I thought mms117 would have been the last, but this one will be for sure, at least from Hot Toys.

Hot Toys - MMS117 accessories

Hi!

Just a lil' question please...
I have received the MMS117 accessories today to complete those of DX10 when I purchase it.

I just need to know, does the joint of the thumb swivel outward or not? Thanx.

dsc0636e.jpg

Last edited:

As above. Kind of an annoyance because the angle of the thumb is anatomically incorrect.

ReL Hot Toys - MMS117 accessories

Thanks for letting me know, guys!

When I saw there is a spot below the thumb with a hole that seems to have a pin inside, :mad: I thought to try harder to make it swivel.

It is indeed kinda of annoying. Did anyone try to break and remake it? I mean re-fixing it again with superglue for a better anatomical position.

It wouldn't be hard to do if it bothers you.

Re: ReL Hot Toys - MMS117 accessories

Thanks for letting me know, guys!

When I saw there is a spot below the thumb with a hole that seems to have a pin inside, :mad: I thought to try harder to make it swivel.

It is indeed kinda of annoying. Did anyone try to break and remake it? I mean re-fixing it again with superglue for a better anatomical position.

here you go

DSC00237.jpg
IMG_0068.jpg

As above. Kind of an annoyance because the angle of the thumb is anatomically incorrect.

It's not incorrect. Open and close your hand and you'll see that your thumb moves with a similar range. HT went with the hand gripping position for the thumb.

Errr, no. Even when gripping something my thumb does not take the HT endo-thumb position. Every part of the HT thumb lines up and does not angle outwards from the rest of the hand in any way, in any position. Nor is it capable of swivelling to match a normal human thumb position. Yes I can make my thumb line up perfectly inside the overall 'footprint' of my hand and 4 fingers but it is not natural to do so, even when gripping something. The thumb naturally angles outwards as in r5150's pics above.

Back