1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdine - Official Specs & Pics

Wow I can buy a figure with ONLY 70% reuse!!

Why is this even a DX??

What a waste!!!!

Poor form Hot Toys!

Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I agree, it should have come with the extra battle damage head and a battle damaged arm. Not really a Dx but the pers

OK TIME to trade up some things ...It's getting very hard to keep up between avernger's and everything else i'll be eating steak some time next year....so bought

Skimpy Dx... Is this just a response to enterbay?

If you're going to do a DX, at least give us an alternate battle damaged head sculpt. No need to purchase this figure what's so ever. Perfectly content with the first release. Total fail!

I'm fine with my first version, thanks.... Police shoot-out T1 was all I wanted.

Have to agree... would have been interested if there was some battle damage; but this is way too similar to the first release for me to want to double dip.

Still; maybe DX11 could be a BD T1 :rock

I'm undecided, on one hand this is a DX and in many ways will be the ultimate version of this figure (at 1:6 scale)...

On the other hand though I think I actually prefer the sculpt of the original, yes this new version comes with real leather but the material used on the first was good enough, the PERS are pretty useless as most will surely pose him with his glasses on and the only other cool little extra is the removable scalp bit but again how many people are actually going to utilise that?

Initially I thought there may be room in my collection for both but now I'm not to sure and already there's 3 on eBay for around the price I paid only back in January for mine so even shifting the old figure out to make room for the new version may not be easy unless you're willing to take a loss :gah:

2 Terminator announcements by Hot Toys in one day but I'm afraid Enterbay trumped both of them with their solitary one :slap

____................

With all the flak HT is receiving on the lack of battle damage, I wouldn't be surprised they throw in a battle damaged head at the last minute. We can dream right. :lol

Awful, awful, awful waste of a figure slot.

The likeness sucks (looks like it's suffering from "Indiana Jones syndrome"), the base is reused, and overall, it's just not impressive.

I've been clamoring for a BD T-800 for years now, everyone has, and this is what they pull out? I mean, look, they even included the sunglasses and shot gun, AGAIN. This is a money grab and "competition" against Enterbay, plain and simple. The original V1 Hot Toys T2 is a better figure. No way am I going to buy a downgraded version with badly done PERS for $200 +. I'll buy the new weapons for cheap when they're parted out.

Don't even get me started about the 1/4 T1 Police Shootout. Why the hell did they do that before 1/6? Why?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6iEU8pdpTM&feature=uploademail[/ame]

It does look so good though :(

The sculpt is good, just that it looks like a cross between Arnold and Ben Affleck, probably not something everyone will want on their Terminator shelf :rotfl

They just really aren't trying anymore are they. :(

It's like HT is just ____ting all over the fans!

I WANTED a new T2 Terminator even thought I have the first one. I wanted to do the steel mill look when he is battle damaged but not completely jacked up yet with the handgun and the M79.

What is the point of this?? Other then allowing people who didn't have him to pick him up? That's fine but at least include other stuff to truly make it a DX so the people who missed out AND people like me would want to pick him up.

big time pass.....

I'm all in for the Enterbay's 1/4 scale battle damage T-800

I'm undecided, on one hand this is a DX and in many ways will be the ultimate version of this figure (at 1:6 scale)...

On the other hand though I think I actually prefer the sculpt of the original, yes this new version comes with real leather but the material used on the first was good enough, the PERS are pretty useless as most will surely pose him with his glasses on and the only other cool little extra is the removable scalp bit but again how many people are actually going to utilise that?

Initially I thought there may be room in my collection for both but now I'm not to sure and already there's 3 on eBay for around the price I paid only back in January for mine so even shifting the old figure out to make room for the new version may not be easy unless you're willing to take a loss :gah:

2 Terminator announcements by Hot Toys in one day but I'm afraid Enterbay trumped both of them with their solitary one :slap

I prefer the original head too, this just scream petty cash grab for new customers and kick to the nuts for existing customers.

Skimpy Dx... Is this just a response to enterbay?

Skimpy is the word, look at the base compared to other DX releases, it's the worst, not even a diorama, in fact, i'm not sure but it looks like a reuse of the Kevin Flynn MMS base.

It's like HT is just ____ting all over the fans!

I WANTED a new T2 Terminator even thought I have the first one. I wanted to do the steel mill look when he is battle damaged but not completely jacked up yet with the handgun and the M79.

What is the point of this?? Other then allowing people who didn't have him to pick him up? That's fine but at least include other stuff to truly make it a DX so the people who missed out AND people like me would want to pick him up.

:exactly: :goodpost:

i have the original and like everyone lse also wanted a REAL seuqel to that figure with the steel mill BD, this is just...

it's ironic, i've been by HT's lack of originality and new figures from new licenses for months, now that it's affecting them everyone else is catching on and seeing the light :lol

Bandoleer is undersized as well.

Awful, awful, awful waste of a figure slot.

The likeness sucks (looks like it's suffering from "Indiana Jones syndrome"), the base is reused, and overall, it's just not impressive.

I've been clamoring for a BD T-800 for years now, everyone has, and this is what they pull out? I mean, look, they even included the sunglasses and shot gun, AGAIN. This is a money grab and "competition" against Enterbay, plain and simple. The original V1 Hot Toys T2 is a better figure. No way am I going to buy a downgraded version with badly done PERS for $200 +. I'll buy the new weapons for cheap when they're parted out.

Don't even get me started about the 1/4 T1 Police Shootout. Why the hell did they do that before 1/6? Why?

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Man, this just makes me laugh honestly, so pathetic that it's funny :lol

Back