1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no dx10 for me this weekend dam you parcelforce!!!

I know how you feel. Nothing worse than tracking a package and not getting it on the day you expect, especially on a Friday.
You don't get past on saturday?

Deathasylum, are you concerned about stretching the pants when posing him on the bike?
I posed mine for one night and it wrinkled and stretched the pants.

Deathasylum, are you concerned about stretching the pants when posing him on the bike?
I posed mine for one night and it wrinkled and stretched the pants.
I'm not worried about it, but it will wrinkle the pants a bit. I've had him on and off the bike a few different times now. :wink1:

Great setup DA. :duff

Thank you buddy :hi5:

Just got my T1000 and a Police Bike to pose with the DX10.

t12.jpeg

t11.jpeg

t13.jpeg

t15.jpeg

Tell me what yall think? Thanks

Ebay?
You could cut upa bunch of copper wire. Shotgun shells same thing, dowels or tubing or insulated wires in red green or yellow and paint the end gold.
I've never tried any of this, but I have thought about it.

Last edited:
Will someone tell me why my font seems so big compared to everyone else? I don't see a font size button, am I doing it wrong?
Edit:now the font is the assume size as the rest, must have been my phone or something.

nope bank holidays in N.Ireland. He was out for delivery today but dint come So I went to the depo and picked him up myself.

Going to have a good play with him tomorrow evening ^^

Finally got my hands on this. Not really impresed with the minni gun :/ Could of been a lot better.....

You can upgrade to the COO Models version if you want a really nice mini gun. They also make the thumper too :)

I have the COO mini gun and its awesome. Much better looking than the HT one.

Have you seen their new bodies? They make all rubber ones and regular ones. I'm wondering if they are good to pick up. A lot cheaper than truetypes.

I didn't know that. I'm going to look into those.

Have you seen their new bodies? They make all rubber ones and regular ones. I'm wondering if they are good to pick up. A lot cheaper than truetypes.
I have seen the new bodies and pretty excited about the options, but worried about the quality because of the price.

I have the COO mini gun and its awesome. Much better looking than the HT one.

I didn't know that. I'm going to look into those.

Yeah, it looks great and should fill that guy's need for a better gun. I don't have one, but I know they make quality items.

Back