1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering when you'd find that :rotfl

Your the only one who I know has nude arnies, thought you'd get a kick out that barbie

Great, you post one pic of a nude ahhnuld and I've become the nude ahhnuld guy:gah::lol

it was addressed to Skull bro.. just a joke~ you wanna pick a fyght?

[ame]https://youtu.be/ONkdlhQavs0[/ame]

MoreTerminators005_zps183275d1.jpg

MoreTerminators007_zps8c2f3daa.jpg

MoreTerminators008_zpsddba7d6d.jpg

MoreTerminators009_zps270a2559.jpg

MoreTerminators012_zpsc02bd78a.jpg

MoreTerminators017_zps183b5d8f.jpg

MoreTerminators019_zpsddcd2d13.jpg

Those are some nice shots, EcKo. I think I need to work the PERS on my figure for a more realistic look.

nice. but i'll put the gun into left hand when i force myself to finish it.
did you have it black from the beginning or had to paint?

finally got this guy today! it is such an awesome piece. I sat for hours just trying out different guns, poses and looks for him. what a great piece by hot toys, in fact, I have been so floored by this piece, I think I am goin to have to pick up the dx 13 aswell.

finally got this guy today! it is such an awesome piece. I sat for hours just trying out different guns, poses and looks for him. what a great piece by hot toys, in fact, I have been so floored by this piece, I think I am goin to have to pick up the dx 13 aswell.

Excellent choice. You can't have one without the other.

lol hahaha. had T2 on when opening the figure, still just gazing at it now, it's really an amzing piece of work! can't wait to see in hand pics of the dx13 also

Back