1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I picked up a hasbro ghostrider cycle for my medicom ghostrider for 25 bucks shipped:yess:. I still want and need the hot toys version ,but anyway took some pics with my dx10 on his harley / phone bike......

Lets ride ha ha.

Last edited:

From a distance that Ghostrider cycle looks pretty damn cool. Never seen it in hand though.

From a distance that Ghostrider cycle looks pretty damn cool. Never seen it in hand though.

This is as good as gets from hasbro , if see one cheap I recomend highly and seen both figure and bike modded to light up some how .. Also if good with modding or painting bet could realy shine.. Anyway yes hot toys bike is bad a$$ but until i pick up that version this will do for ghostrider...

Looks awesome man.

I wish a company would just step up and offer us a 1/6 Harley or bootleg version , they could make a ton of $$$$$

I think the ideal situation would be if motormax or newray were to produce the Harley in there 1/6 diecast line, those bikes are great, they got tons of detail, made from metal, and only cost 30-50 bucks.

It would be perfect if they made a movie masterpiece line with bikes from terminator 1 and 2, including the police bike, then make others from movies like easy rider and the 68 Honda from that elvis movie, stuff like that.......but that's a pipe dream:(

apparently harley davidson are really hard to get licensing from

so i wouldnt hold your breath for it

Shame since 1:6 Harley stuff would have huge appeal outside of Terminator fans or our community. A lot of people that ride would probably love a 1:6 version of their favourite models.

apparently harley davidson are really hard to get licensing from

so i wouldnt hold your breath for it

I've heard that, that's why I said its a pipe dream:( although I've seen bunches of those Harleys in 1:12 scale so theres got to be a way:panic:

Shame since 1:6 Harley stuff would have huge appeal outside of Terminator fans or our community. A lot of people that ride would probably love a 1:6 version of their favourite models.

This is very true, they would have problems keeping them in stock for that very reason, theres likely more Harley fans then terminator out there:lecture

Sucks that the tamiya kit is so rare now
Cost me 500 bucks
But totally worth it
If only I could find the police bike for my T-1000

Sucks that the tamiya kit is so rare now
Cost me 500 bucks
But totally worth it
If only I could find the police bike for my T-1000

Wow, you paid outta your @$$ for it huh:thud:

I couldn't go that high for it, its totally awesome an all just its a pain to put together and super fragile so I've heard, putting the heavy t-800 on it is not recommended ether:panic:

Even if it was made by HT
It would still be fragile
I have seen many pics of the figure sitting on it
It's all about how good you build and how well you bond the parts
And given that when it was released in 96 it was a 200 dollar kit
An extra 200 isn't that bad of an increase considering what people ask for HT figures once they sell out
The postage was the killer
It was 100 buck delivered by DHL
From Germany to Australia

Even if it was made by HT
It would still be fragile
I have seen many pics of the figure sitting on it
It's all about how good you build and how well you bond the parts
And given that when it was released in 96 it was a 200 dollar kit
An extra 200 isn't that bad of an increase considering what people ask for HT figures once they sell out
The postage was the killer
It was 100 buck delivered by DHL
From Germany to Australia

I wasn't trying to rain on your parade, even thought it may have come across that way, theres no denying its the most detailed bike available, as far as how fragile the bike is, I was only going by what I heard on the forum from members who have it.

I remember one member who has it stated sitting the t-800 on it would risk damaging it so he made a light weight t-800 bulked out with cotton as to not weigh it down.

Value comes down to what people are willing to pay, if your happy then it was worth it, personally I think its to high for the item but to each there own:peace

All good mate
Wasn't taking offence in anyway :)
( why do people get so defensive on this site lol)
Was just saying that its only going to be as good as the modelling ability you have
But yeah it is very pricey
But to me it was worth it

All good mate
Wasn't taking offence in anyway :)
( why do people get so defensive on this site lol)
Was just saying that its only going to be as good as the modelling ability you have
But yeah it is very pricey
But to me it was worth it

Cool, I wasn't sure if you took it the wrong way:1-1:

As for why people get so defensive, I'm not sure, I'm pretty laid back just enjoying the hobby, some people here do take things to seriously though:panic:

Just enjoy your bike and make sure to post pics, interested to see how it comes out:)

Back