1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

any tips on how to get the shoulder and collar area of the jacket to stay flat and less puffy? some of you manage to pull it off very nice.

change the jacket with the mms..pretty easy..:monkey1

That mini gun is quite something. Still got all your T-1000's, a-dev?

I missed this post - yeah I still have the T-1000 army, more in fact than the last time I posted pics of them, though I still need 2 bodies to complete 2 more.

In addition to what I had before I'm gonna have one Galleria version grabbing the T-800's shotgun, just before they start slamming eachother into walls. And 2 more Steel Mill versions of him - one for beating up the DX13 with the steel rod and one for ominously standing over the crawling T-800 before impaling him through the floor.

I'm sure this is massively excessive to some collectors but I'm more and more coming to terms with the fact that I'm just ****ing nuts obsessive for Terminator and am focussing on it almost completely. In order to do that I've sold/am selling most non-Terminator stuff that I've owned/own and will be greatly limiting what non-T stuff I buy in future.

Honestly my displays look horrible right now, but they will eventually look great when I've run out of actual toys I'm after and focus on the proper display of it all. That in itself is going to be great fun.

I missed this post - yeah I still have the T-1000 army, more in fact than the last time I posted pics of them, though I still need 2 bodies to complete 2 more.

In addition to what I had before I'm gonna have one Galleria version grabbing the T-800's shotgun, just before they start slamming eachother into walls. And 2 more Steel Mill versions of him - one for beating up the DX13 with the steel rod and one for ominously standing over the crawling T-800 before impaling him through the floor.

I'm sure this is massively excessive to some collectors but I'm more and more coming to terms with the fact that I'm just ****ing nuts obsessive for Terminator and am focussing on it almost completely. In order to do that I've sold/am selling most non-Terminator stuff that I've owned/own and will be greatly limiting what non-T stuff I buy in future.

Honestly my displays look horrible right now, but they will eventually look great when I've run out of actual toys I'm after and focus on the proper display of it all. That in itself is going to be great fun.

Kinda like this?....
t2_screen_grab_recreate_2.jpg

t2_screen_grab_recreate.jpg

Your displays are the sheez.

Are those your pics? Because those are the ones that made me realise I had to have that scene recreated. And thanks for the compliment.

Are the footpegs on this the same as the MMS version?

Aww, no frosted version? though somebody made cool broken frosted boots... can't remember who it was since it was a long time ago.

Its on my want list but no, I have no frozen T-1000.

CREG customs at one point planned to do one which, knowing what he can do, I would have jumped on, but it didn't materialise.

I love seeing this thread lit up...

A-dev, P., Papa, Death... nice work, just love seeing this stuff!

I see a gentlemen did manage to weather his DX10 jacket, why aren't we all over it???

DUDE, how ja do eet?

Worked with dry pastel and sandpaper man!

yes please share what you did )
i'm not even putting clothes on mine before inventing a way to weather them.

yes please share what you did )
i'm not even putting clothes on mine before inventing a way to weather them.

I took the shine of the jacket with nail sandpaper, and did the edge's details with sof pastel

61ClGm7%2BCZL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

(Sorry my english guys, I'm form Brazil)

How'd I never notice that correct mini-gun pose before. I, and most others apparently, assumed he had his left arm outstretched holding the forward handle and that the back of the weapon was barely above waist height, it at all. I knew P.'s pose looked bad-@$$, I just didn't really know why. Anyway I think I've made the necessary correction.

Again, **** it. I said I'd wait but - group shots with all my fully DX10ised figures so far:

groupIMG_01361_zpsb8216d69.jpg

Curious... is there supposed to be missing grenades?

Come on wait list, convert!

You're provided with all the necessary grenades, I just have one or 2 missing from my bandoliers to suggest that they have been or are about to be fired.

Ah, nice. I mean the fact you have some missing. Though your custom set looks better. Assuming the ones with the green ends are those?

Ah, nice. I mean the fact you have some missing. Though your custom set looks better. Assuming the ones with the green ends are those?

Yeah the green bottoms are the custom ones. I'm not sure though, both may be accurate. At times the movie ones do look entirely gold like the DX10 ones and yet later when he drops one of them when the T-1000 rams their car you can clearly see its like the custom one I'm using.

How'd I never notice that correct mini-gun pose before. I, and most others apparently, assumed he had his left arm outstretched holding the forward handle and that the back of the weapon was barely above waist height, it at all. I knew P.'s pose looked bad-@$$, I just didn't really know why. Anyway I think I've made the necessary correction.
one of the reactions for that pose correction:
please note the minigun level.
What's this...pose police?
mostly people don't care.

c577e61c4af8.png

:D

Pose police... I like dat term.

Wish we could call 'em after HT announced PPS.

I still wish somebody would make (and sell) some accurate grenades. The HT ones have the correct shape, but are too small. And these ones below are the correct size, but wrong shape. :(

IMG_3275_2_small.jpg

Back