1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Just switched my pose from Mall shoot out to Cyberdyne shoot out... What a pain in the ass.... Bullets were falling out, bag wouldn't stay right. Finally got it to were I like it though. Hopefully the BD version won't be too hard to convert! I get bored of the same look an usually switch it around every few weeks.

First world problems? :dunno

:D

Absolutely.
I was associated to those numbers I definatly did.
Now I can´t wait getting him.
Will have to look how the new sunglasses will compliment the old sculpt and I guess the MMS117, DX-10 and DX-13 will look AMAZING to each other, since the major parts of the 117´s sculpt will be disguised by the sunglasses in "galleria mode".
:lol

Might be too big(thats what j97e1 said). :)

I am going to switch out the shades on my MMS and see what it looks like in a min, pretty sure they might not fit right and look a tad out of scale.

Might be too big(thats what j97e1 said). :)

I am going to switch out the shades on my MMS and see what it looks like in a min, pretty sure they might not fit right and look a tad out of scale.

Ah, totally overread that, Val.
Looking forward to it...
:goodpost:

Took a few close up shots tonight for no real reason:)

dx10headshots003.jpg

dx10headshots004.jpg

dx10headshots005.jpg

dx10headshots007.jpg

dx10headshots008.jpg

Sick pics Skull , Ahhhhhhnuld looks badass man

Thanks fella's:1-1: Ecko hows it going buddy:)

It's going man
Just trying to sell some stuff to get this guy and pay some bills , Might be selling my whole Batman collection :horror

The Tumbler is already up for sale

It's going man
Just trying to sell some stuff to get this guy and pay some bills , Might be selling my whole Batman collection :horror

The Tumbler is already up for sale

:monkey2 That sucks buddy, sorry to hear that. I passed on dx12 for this guy myself, glad I passed on gordon to or I would be looking to sell that now. I just got 89 bats and toyfair bats and thats good enough for me, I have toned down the collecting these days and just stick to the must haves.

Gonna order this guy soon. I remember Terminator day trying to love the prototype, knowing HT could outdo Enterbay.

And here he is. Thank you HT for making more Terminator figures.

Has anyone used the paperclip around the collar like on the old MMS117 to tighten the jacket around his neck and all? Overall this figure looks very impressive but the cloat still suffers at the opening being too spread out, at least all the pics I've seen have looked that way.

It's sad that HT was probably in such a rush to try and outshine EB when they unveiled this proto, they had a poor headsculpt that was way off, when clearly we now see a final product that fixes all the issues evident in the original work. I think this proto sculpt may have been one of HT's weakest in the last few years, the nose was especially un-Arnold, but this is Arnie for sure.

Last edited:

Has anyone used the paperclip around the collar like on the old MMS117 to tighten the jacket around his neck and all? Overall this figure looks very impressive but the coat still suffers at the opening being too spread out, at least all the pics I've seen have looked that way.

Only at the collar though with that wide arc. The two sides come together pretty close on the front. My concern is that a paperclip in the collar, sure it'll fix the arc up there but, as an unwanted knock-on effect, lower down the jacket will practically be closed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Only at the collar though with that wide arc. The two sides come together pretty close on the front. My concern is that a paperclip in the collar, sure it'll fix the arc up there but, as an unwanted knock-on effect, lower down the jacket will practically be closed.

This is where it should be, but I'd take almost closed at the middle to have the collar look better.

Terminator-2-mall_l.jpg

This is where it should be, but I'd take almost closed at the middle to have the collar look better.

Terminator-2-mall_l.jpg

I'll probably try the paperclip in the collar and then try and adjust the lapels, they might need a whole new foldline to get the whole thing straight like it is in that pic.

After all this time , the OG Endo still looks great ,

Just imagine freaks , what this will look like chrome plated :panic::panic::panic:

Indeed and this is why i have no doubts with their coming up 1/4 endo

I just picked up the bd endo from a freak on the board, I am just awaiting Cyberdyne Arnie to arrive (probably Monday).

Congrats of getting the bd, sure it would be a great piece in your display cabinet.

My current T2 T-800 setup ........

7BB2BE3C-D8AD-45FC-939F-5DF70200AAC6-28718-000014F6F04DDCD6.jpg

I ordered an extra HT's bandolier w/grenades and grenade launcher off of eBay to complete the minigun custom.

Three in a row, supper nice setup:clap

Playing with photoshop, my first time so I'm not very good, was going for the terminator vision, rather unsuccessfully:( I figured I would post it anyway:dunno

dx10headshots007-1.jpg

230812731133ehz3ej14e4.jpg

Oh my god!Is this Arnold on the right side?

Last edited:
Back