1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I haven't seen a pic yet that shows just how good this thing looks in hand. There's not doubt you're looking at Ahnuld.

In the words of Apone, "Absolutely badasses!"

I had a chance to play around with mine a bit more, and the only thing I'm not 100% crazy about is the minigun. Looks great, but damn, that plastic feels fragile. Definitely wouldn't **** around with it too much. Otherwise, best figure I've ever owned.

Thanks dude and agreed. Has HT's every released anything with a perfect score of 10? I don't think so. Point being, they always seem to drop the ball somewhere. :D

I haven't seen a pic yet that shows just how good this thing looks in hand. There's not doubt you're looking at Ahnuld.

Ain't that the truth. Still, there's always 2 things to consider:

1. Nothing's ever gonna be perfect
2. These are toys :lol

Having said that, this puppy (in hand) is about as close to perfection as you'll currently get.

Lovin the pics of the DX. Only thing is, I dont know what Arnie really looks like anymore. :lol

Yep, sunglasses off looks great. The pers is hardly an issue. In fact, I've enjoyed adjusting the eye position on this one. Arnie's scanning terminator eyes ftw!

It's amazing to me how much HT changed the sculpt from the prototype to the produced version. I don't know if I've ever seen them do that before. When I first checked out this thread I didn't know what version of Arnie this was, assumed it was an Enterbay version I hadn't seen yet. Then I looked up at the heading and was stunned. They literally scrapped that first version that was in all the original photos and put together an amazing Arnie sculpt. Well done, HT. I'd say this version is even better than the original.

Reaction to the proto sculpt was terrible. A heck of a lot of people said it was a disimprovement, on here at least. Some are still saying it isn't as good but as time goes on I think their number will dwindle.

Hey a-dev, when are you expecting yours and who did you order from, can't wait to get your thoughs on it in hand.

It looks like Arnold a little younger maybe i’ll use it for John Matrix.

Hey a-dev, when are you expecting yours and who did you order from, can't wait to get your thoughs on it in hand.

I'm told by Eric at Toys2 mine won't ship till end of next week. I'm looking at the dollar/euro numbers and contemplating asking if he'll charge and ship me two of them :monkey3 Getting one only, just....it just...:banghead

I'm told by Eric at Toys2 mine won't ship till end of next week. I'm looking at the dollar/euro numbers and contemplating asking if he'll charge and ship me two of them :monkey3 Getting one only, just....it just...:banghead

Well we both know you will end up with two at some point, maybe more:lol my second is coming next week:)

Well we both know you will end up with two at some point, maybe more:lol my second is coming next week:)

At some point I'll probably have replaced all my MMSes. Except maybe the Endo-arm reveal. If theres a way to get the DX10 head looking decent on the old body I'll do that but otherwise he will stay as is.

Oh yes I did. Sorry I forgot to comment on your pics. I'm gonna have another look.

At some point I'll probably have replaced all my MMSes. Except maybe the Endo-arm reveal. If theres a way to get the DX10 head looking decent on the old body I'll do that but otherwise he will stay as is.

Well I would'nt suggest getting rid of all you mms versions, its still a great figure, yeah dx10 is better in almost everyway but I'm still glad to keep my orginal version to, it has a certian charm to it and still looks great on my terminator shelf.

dx10av.jpg

Cool. Its one of those things I've been looking forward to trying when I get the figure. Looks like it will pull it off brilliantly.

Well I would'nt suggest getting rid of all you mms versions, its still a great figure, yeah dx10 is better in almost everyway but I'm still glad to keep my orginal version to, it has a certian charm to it and still looks great on my terminator shelf.

I have a hard time bringing myself to sell anything from my Terminator collection 'just in case'. I mean at the very least I would keep one MMS117 - probably the aforementioned endo-arm reveal version. And I'd keep all the unused parts that make up the rest of the stock figure.

Last edited:

You should try that again with a blue light. The pose is almost dead on too.

Nah, that's for the pro photographers around here. I figured a-dev would be curious about it so I gave it a go. I was just messing around last night and snapping pics from where I sat, just holding the figure up in front of me.

Just switched my pose from Mall shoot out to Cyberdyne shoot out... What a pain in the ass.... Bullets were falling out, bag wouldn't stay right. Finally got it to were I like it though. Hopefully the BD version won't be too hard to convert! I get bored of the same look an usually switch it around every few weeks.

Reaction to the proto sculpt was terrible. A heck of a lot of people said it was a disimprovement, on here at least. Some are still saying it isn't as good but as time goes on I think their number will dwindle.

Absolutely.
I was associated to those numbers I definatly did.
Now I can´t wait getting him.
Will have to look how the new sunglasses will compliment the old sculpt and I guess the MMS117, DX-10 and DX-13 will look AMAZING to each other, since the major parts of the 117´s sculpt will be disguised by the sunglasses in "galleria mode".
:lol

Back