DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
Vodoun I think this Poll has been misleading for quite some time. I am not the godfather of all leaky Bats so you are certainly welcome to create an updated poll ;) besides I think you got more posts then me in this thread :lol so I gladly step aside and let you take the throne. No worries I will follow hehe
:borg:

I wonder if a moderator can reverse this... a new poll created, this old one put in it's own thread and locked so the discussion can continue without the need for a second thread.

I wonder if a moderator can reverse this... a new poll created, this old one put in it's own thread and locked so the discussion can continue without the need for a second thread.

That's actually a great idea. I don't think Buttmunch would mind trading threads; locking this one for a more accurate perception of the issue. Unfortunately, it won't prevent the all forgiving fanboys with exclusive runs from posting their creampies in there too, voting with their little heads and not the big ones.

I had another look at my DX bats last night, its never been out of the box other than to check it over from when it arrived and to see if the oil issue was real, I did have a little of it but it never got really bad as some were making the problem to be, and last night it had completely dried up, no oil present at all.
:yess:

I had another look at my DX bats last night, its never been out of the box other than to check it over from when it arrived and to see if the oil issue was real, I did have a little of it but it never got really bad as some were making the problem to be, and last night it had completely dried up, no oil present at all.
:yess:

Ah, that's good. It's already at work over-saturating the part of the suit underneath! :yess:

haha Nam don't be so mean :lol
in our collective experience the leaking can come and go as it pleases and may eventually result in damage if overlooked/ignored. I would vodounize my bats even if no signs of leaking occurs

haha Nam don't be so mean :lol
in our collective experience the leaking can come and go as it pleases and may eventually result in damage if overlooked/ignored. I would vodounize my bats even if no signs of leaking occurs

"vodounize" that had me like this :lol

when i read that haha

AH... Just checked his bicep plates and its made of rubber with a little trace of oil. Like a potato chip oil stain. Dammit i thought my troubles were over. This figure is more expensive than my batpod!

Well, I couldn't be ____ed with it if it starts leaking out its ass. this figure has used up far too much of my ever dwindling brain space.

Best to just not look at it, leave it rot at the back of the detolf while I'm completely and blissfully unaware of its deterioration.
:blissy

Well, I couldn't be ____ed with it if it starts leaking out its ass. this figure has used up far too much of my ever dwindling brain space.

Best to just not look at it, leave it rot at the back of the detolf while I'm completely and blissfully unaware of its deterioration.
:blissy

U dont need any other figures when u have bobby's joker!

I just don't see how, despite the many, MANY warnings, and the umpteen accounts of proof of HT's CS concerning the matter, freaks could still be buying this piece of ____ and somehow, magically expect they won't get a leaky one. :huh

I just don't see how, despite the many, MANY warnings, and the umpteen accounts of proof of HT's CS concerning the matter, freaks could still be buying this piece of ____ and somehow, magically expect they won't get a leaky one. :huh

Mine hasn't leaked yet. But I still agree with you. At this point if I didn't have one there would be no way I'd risk paying 250-350+ dollars on something that could potentially leak and be ruined within a year of buying it. I'd heed all the warnings and avoid this figure like a plague.

That ____ is dumb.

Well I went through the whole HT customer service BS a while back, it was a nightmare. They lost my figure while changing address yada yada.

I eventually got (at the time at least) a non drip version. Stuck the ____er in the detolf and I haven't looked at it since. Life is just too short to worry about this ____.

What amazes me though is the attacks you get in some of the other forums when you refer to Hot Toys ____ing up the DX02 release! The figure is a manufacturing error, pure and simple.
All of them, mistake on mistake on mistake. I just hope that stuff isn't dangerous, it could well be.

I can see the litigation forum starting up in 5 or 6 years!

Back