DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
Well, I've checked the two DX bats I have now, and no oil at all so far. It's been over a week now since I've got them, one has been in storage.

I've had my DCD DX for awhile now, maybe a month? Checked it a few minutes ago, no oil residue at all around the bicep plates, at least that I could recognize. Will keep an eye on it though. And cry if it does start to leak. LITERAL TEARS I SAY.

Re: hot toys tdk batman oil issue

I wouldn't panic yet... it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue at the moment. All of my batmans are fine.

I've been emailing Hot Toys for 2 weeks now with no reply. Is there a pattern to who they are replying to? Do I need to make an angry youtube video just to get a response???
I've emailed [email protected] and [email protected]
Are there any other addresses I can contact?

I got a response from: [email protected]

Could it be that your e-mail is getting sent to a junk e-mail folder? Maybe try sending from a different e-mail account? Not sure why they would ignore one person's e-mail intentionally. Took them about a week to initially get back to me, and less time for follow-ups.

Sent from my hotmail account so that could be it I guess... I'll try from elsewhere.

Well, mine came from Hotmail as well, but your specific hotmail address might contain something that sends it to a junk box. I honestly don't know how those filters work.

Well at least that gives me hope that they're not intentionally ignoring me. In fact it would explain why they have never replied to any emails in the past :slap

:goodpost::read:read

Read through the thread. There you will find all the answers you seek.

I've had my DCD DX Batman for about a month now and he seems fine. I don't foresee any problems at this point.

:google How has this not been merged with the other thread yet? :thud:

MaulFan is slacking, thats why. This persons Tumbler thread needs to be done as well. It seems to be hard for some people to read before posting and work out there already is a thread. "residue" puzzler! hard to work out.

Well lets not forget some took over a month to see signs of it. When I first got my replacement body I hadn't had oil for a long time. Now a month later I have a little drop. So don't get too relieved yet.

Some people are

A.)Too lazy to read through a whole thread. So they just make a new thread and hope for the better.

-or-

B.) Are too lazy to look at the first page or NEW threads. I dunno. Either way come on people spend 2 seconds to do a quick search before posting.

Back