DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
yeah but HT was smart enough to default to their own announcement view only :(
I think we need to get more ppl to voice their concerns on FB in a calmly fashion. Just the same ppl repeating over and over won't do as much :(

Who here has actually posted on Hot Toys Facebook page? Doesn't seem like many.

yeah but HT was smart enough to default to their own announcement view only :(
I think we need to get more ppl to voice their concerns on FB in a calmly fashion. Just the same ppl repeating over and over won't do as much :(

You can add comments to anything they post, so why just limit your options?

"This is cool and all, but I'm not buying anything else until we get a fix to the oil leaks on the DX Batman."

You can add comments to anything they post, so why just limit your options?

"This is cool and all, but I'm not buying anything else until we get a fix to the oil leaks on the DX Batman."

yes we could bomb FB like they initially did for DX02 first batch but I find that too childish. We can always take it to that level when HT really is not doing anything. For now I would still hope everyone can at least post their complain ones in their own post to keep reminding them. I do hope that the last email HT send to one of the freaks here is for real and they are working on it as we speak. HT was pretty quiet before as well prior to coming out on the issue of the peeling so there is still a chance that this can be resolved maturely

yes we could bomb FB like they initially did for DX02 first batch but I find that too childish. We can always take it to that level when HT really is not doing anything. For now I would still hope everyone can at least post their complain ones in their own post to keep reminding them. I do hope that the last email HT send to one of the freaks here is for real and they are working on it as we speak. HT was pretty quiet before as well prior to coming out on the issue of the peeling so there is still a chance that this can be resolved maturely

The problem with the mature route and "professional behavior" is 99% of the time it gets completely ignored either intentionally or as collateral damage while companies deal with the squeaky wheels.

The problem with the mature route and "professional behavior" is 99% of the time it gets completely ignored either intentionally or as collateral damage while companies deal with the squeaky wheels.

I know :( But it is a process I follow. I don't start out guns blazing, yes it takes more patience and time but so far it has worked for me. So let's hope I am not breaking this process over a toy :lol
I am about ready to blast my dealership though arghhhh

I've posted numerous times on their FB page with no response out of HT to any of them.

Was yours deleted?

Look at Eddie's:
25487_348906937461_663892461_3816700_1229474_n.jpg

It seems to be caving in...

James Lim mine is worse as the bicep armor has bubbles all over it...

Au Tai Ming I had e mail it to HT CS but they requesting me refer it to local official distributor first.Still pending reply from local distributor..If no reply,i will get back to HT CS again.They must do something on this...

Yesterday,

Vincent Ilusorio Pajarin My DX Batman is still oily, now underneath the ab plates, the rubber is eating itself away, as usual, no word from HOT TOYS, all we want is a straight ANSWER, thats it, not a generated reply or instructions that doesnt resolve the problem at all, we all paid a large price for this one, and this is what we get?

Hot Toys Please contact our Customer Service Dept at [email protected]. Our staff will be able to assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Last edited:
The people that got the "we're looking into it", I'll bet it's just a stalling tactic so people stop pestering them. Everyday that goes past nothing is told. Fast approaching 3 weeks since their New Year was finished.

I think at this point, sadly, it'd be a safe guess that Hot Toys' isn't going to publicly acknowledge it, they'll either figure it out and correct it for the DCD shipment and just play it off like coincidence or something if that's the case, or it'll just never get dealt with.

How does that work then? everyone so far has said it's dry in below.

There is absolutely nothing childish or inappropriate in using the tactic that thenammagazine suggested.

Speaking calmly and frankly is the correct way to go - if HT deletes your posts, then you have to do whatever it takes to get the message across (both to HT and to other customers), even if that means appending comments to other comments.

HT needs to take customers seriously. Deleting comments isn't the way to do that.

HT also needs to know that future customers' purchasing decisions will be affected by their current behavior.

I just put a makeup sponge in between the shirt and the pants cut it kinda thin but square shaped and there u have it

No, how the solution works. One or two said they done this as well and it was still leaking with it in below.

I hope all shipments are the same and everyone just has an oily figure. SO BE IT. Deal with it, don't buy it - there are your options.

This whole, 'I hope by the DCD shipment...,' stuff is just people trying to find some hope. HA -- HT should spit at the face of hope!

Back