DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your DX02 shown signs of residue buildup in the abdominal area?

• Total voters
Glad I canceled my preorder for this...man.

too bad bro. despite the aformentioned problem, this figure is still an absolutely great piece.

it's like a 45 year old michael jordan still being better than maybe 30% of the players in the NBA today... weird analogy but that's just how i feel.

i admit that for the price point, we expect nothing else but the highest quality and the best, but i believe Hot Toys did just that, just by looking at the official movie stills and this piece, you wouldn't know the difference!

9.5/10 :D

Well I just hope we can all still enjoy it months down. I personally am not too bothered by the look of this but more troubled with the idea that it will degrade in only a matter of months. It just will hurt looking at it when/if the abs develop cracks or worse. I can't force anyone to bombard HT CSR about this (especially when they do not understand/accept that due to the nature of the problem the properties of the suit will change over (short) time) but the more ppl are accepting this without even ringing the alarm ones the more HT will ignore this and when/if the real consequence starts showing it will all be too late

That's the problem I'll be having. If this develops cracks later on I will be mad because HT decided to sit on their thumbs and rotate rather than fix this problem.

^^San you said you broke down and bought the dx02 even though you knew about its problems, so if it breaks down you can't get mad. Its like a girl tells you she is a cheater when you date her, and she cheats on you later and you get pissed at her.

Now that is not a fair comparison! Girls could change and DX02 certainly won't :( Heck but he got such a good deal just the parts alone are worth it :)

haha I specifically said "could" as in 5% chance or 95% chance now that would be for you to fill in :rotfl

file_3_1.gif

I had no idea people were starting to experience cracking now...the oil I can live with, but if the suit is actually breaking down that's it for my preorder.

I had no idea people were starting to experience cracking now...the oil I can live with, but if the suit is actually breaking down that's it for my preorder.

As far as I know no one has any crackes they are just saying it might. It might even last longer than anyother bats no one knows

^^San you said you broke down and bought the dx02 even though you knew about its problems, so if it breaks down you can't get mad. Its like a girl tells you she is a cheater when you date her, and she cheats on you later and you get pissed at her.

This is true. I also bought it knowing full well what was going on. Thus you will not see me _____ing about anything other then HT being mum on the subject.

Hey!Does anyone know if the oil is safe?I mean these materials that they use to make these figures must contain some sort of cancerous agents in one way or another and if it's coming out in a oil form then it would be easier to be introduced to the body,no.I don't know maybe i'm being a little to paranoid,that's why i'm asking.SORRY!

This figure is worth the trouble of both wiping oil constantly and getting cancer! :lecture

:D

Seriously thoug... does this thing cause cancer? :google

Back