DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review - HD Pics @ P8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review

Looking great. Can't wait for mine to arrive. When do you think SS will be getting their's?? I just got a notice about the Captain America figure not getting in-stock until December, so I'm going to guess Jack won't be shipping until the first of the year?

I want to see what this figure looks like without his faceplate.

Thank you for the photos. I could already tell he was going to be amazing, which is why I pre-ordered him. But these photos just made me super excited. I can't wait until January when I have him in hand.

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

I will try to post a few super high-res pics from this review tomorrow, hope you guys will like it. :panic:

I will try to post a few super high-res pics from this review tomorrow, hope you guys will like it. :panic:

:rock :rock :rock

This figure looks AMAZING! So glad I have him on pre-order and can't wait! This will be the DEFINITIVE Jack IMO. Both sculpts are terrific.

Best. DX. Yet. :hi5:

Any chance you could take a picture of Jack without the long jacket? I think nobody has posted one like that yet.

Any chance you could take a picture of Jack without the long jacket? I think nobody has posted one like that yet.

I was gonna ask the same thing since that will be a deciding factor on getting 2 or not.

I want to see what this figure looks like without his faceplate.

It's not a faceplate. The hair comes off by means of a magnet, then what is left of the head comes off completely by popping the ball joint in the neck post and you swap it out for the other head. I give a full lowdown in my review.

amazing figure really brought to life by amazing pics

Wow! HT knocked this one out of the park. Glad I got him on pre-order.

It's not a faceplate. The hair comes off by means of a magnet, then what is left of the head comes off completely by popping the ball joint in the neck post and you swap it out for the other head. I give a full lowdown in my review.

It would be nice if the future Cannibal King Jack comes with swap out heads like this (with sculpted eyes) so then those that own both Jacks have more options to swap faces with different expressions!

This is my first DX and I'm so happy that Jack will be my first.:panic:

This is just so freaking amazing!!!!!:yess:

Back