DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review - HD Pics @ P8

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DX 06 Jack Sparrow - OMG Photo Review

Fixed neck, metal sword, wired coat. :panic::panic::panic:

The sculpt, the paint job, the tailoring, the weathering .... :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Regarding the laughing sculpt, i think i like enterbay's more and i also think i like the original smiling head more (he looks happier in that one).

But other than this, flawless, turned out amazing!

I retract this. After seeing this pic,

untitled-7.png

i am very amazed! AWESOME. For some reason, in omg's photos the smiling face looks too serious.

i don't see the point of joining you in your point of view but i understand your frustration.

this turned out great and i'm excited! but that smiling sculpt is staying in the box. i wish they didn't have to change the smiling proto. still, i'd be crazy to pass on the Jack!

OMGs pics are always awesome.

staying in the box, my a$$.

untitled-7.png

:yess:

^That and one other picture are the only 2 picture's iv'e see where the SS looks GREAT. All the others seem off to my eye. But hey, i was in this for the original sculpt anyway. They could have released it 4 months ago without the 2nd sculpt and i would have been good. The SS is just a bonus unfortunately i can't sell.

maybe they were a part of the etc. I think the list was more to make the point that cr' considers Jack a 'second tier' sculpt rather than the masterpiece that most others consider it to be.
thanks for explaining. :) didnt think i would need to list ht's complete catalogue to make my point.

i don't see the point of joining you in your point of view but i understand your frustration.
good, be your own man and make up your own mind. allow me to remind people of recent history though:

- everyone went gaga over a release of every new mark suit from the 1st ironman film; then of course, the 2nd film came out with its own batch of ht figs, and now pretty much the majority think the old mark III looks like a cheap toy in comparison.

- everyone went gaga over the 1st dark knight bale, or over a board member's custom; then the begins ex happened and showed us plainly how a bale done right should look like.

- everyone went gaga over t2 arnie, and then eb showed us how it can be improved, and now pretty much everyone agrees the eb's sculpt is superior.

wash, rinse, repeat. hindsight is a wonderful thing. i'd give it a year before the majority here changes their tune on this jack and see the 'error' of their perception. no hurry, but you'll come around eventually. hehe...

Wow, this is pretty freaking awesome. This will be my first DX already sold my old AWE Jack in anticipation for this one and I'm glad I did.

I hated the original "non approved" smiling face but the smirking face is just 100% awesome!!! I am so happy looking at these in hand pictures, think I'll buy some flowers for my wife tonight!!!

Back