DVD/Blu-Ray Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't think anyone has posted this picture yet of the UK Limited edition version of the Indy Movie Boxset...Comes with some nice extras, a 140pp journal, a Club Obi-Wan matchbook, a menu from the Pankot Palace and the Grail Rubbing..plus a few more. Looks good!

Indystash.jpg

^^^ pre-ordered this ages ago... day 1 purchase for me! Or possibly day -3 purchase for me, as UK pre-orders tend to arrive the Friday before the Monday release date :yess:

Raiders of the Lost Ark is my favourite movie, could NOT pass this up. Seeing it at the BFI IMAX too :)

Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook:

025192164040;size=m2

Target has 3 different exclusive covers plus a free book:
120909_p06_07CT_BRD_SnowWhiteHuntsman_v3_092803_99.JPG

Don't think anyone has posted this picture yet of the UK Limited edition version of the Indy Movie Boxset...Comes with some nice extras, a 140pp journal, a Club Obi-Wan matchbook, a menu from the Pankot Palace and the Grail Rubbing..plus a few more. Looks good!

Indystash.jpg

Pre ordered this as soon as I saw it a couple weeks ago

I've got one pre-ordered...why this same configuration wasn't offered in the US as the standard set (or at least as an exclusive) baffles the mind.

There's nothing stupid I should know about that UK Indy set is there? It's not called "Raiders Assemble" or anything like that right? :monkey1 I know films are sometimes censored for UK release in random ways (like head butts and things) as well.

Back