DVD/Blu-Ray Exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like the coffin set has proven to be popular! What the hell, let's go for it!!!

I can hear the conversation now...

Amazon.co.uk, "Is this Universal Home Video?"

Universal, "Yes, yes it is! How may we help you?"

Amazon.co.uk, "Well the thing is govern'r, this here Universal Classic Monsters blu-ray set in the coffin is selling like hotcakes over to the yanks!"

Universal, "Really?"

Amazon.co.uk, "We've sold a ton just in the last few days."

Universal, "Ah, it's just fanboys... no one would want that packaging here in the states!"

Amazon.co.uk, "Whatever you say govern'r!"

I'll tell them to make a note of it. It wouldn't be fair for you or the other customers if they didn't tax you like their US section does :monkey3

NOOOO!!!!!!!! :monkey2

LOL! I don't want to be taxed by the British. They tried that on the Americans once, and look what happened. :lol:lol

Buy the UK Universal Monsters set or

tumblr_m6vijwsGCU1qfw34zo1_500.gif

Here is a shot of the product from the UK...It seems as though it is just the regular packaging housed inside the coffin...Not as cool/good as the French set, but oh well..:dunno

Uniboxset.jpg

BB is getting a Steelbook for Snow White and the Huntsman. i wonder who's going to offer the Rupert Sanders/K-Stew sex tape as a bonus disc
hum.gif

oh yeah darth, like the sig
)).gif

well I think Hollywood Collectibles Group has the license so hopefully they'll do something even if it's just a polystone statue and not mixed media.
I would really love to see Sideshow get this license one day though!

BB is getting a Steelbook for Snow White and the Huntsman. i wonder who's going to offer the Rupert Sanders/K-Stew sex tape as a bonus disc
hum.gif

oh yeah darth, like the sig
)).gif

I wonder if she makes the same face during sex. :monkey1

:rotfl I hope not because Rupert's self-confidence would take a nose dive. But boo hoo Rob, how must Jacob be taking this news:horror what do werewolves do when they're upset? Shed and lick themselves:dunno

Back