DUTCH AGAIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malo

Super Freak
Reaction score
After watching predator 3d again last night, I find myself wondering if any one as sculpted a custom DUTCH to fit the HOT TOYS muscle body, I remember someone was in the process of making one but for what ever reason it never came to completion, so if any one knows of a custom Dutch sculpt please let me know, THANKS IN ADVANCE

Finally found the pics of the Dutch sculpt, maybe these could jog someones memory.
Screen shot 2012-08-24 at 4_43_20 PM.jpgScreen shot 2012-08-22 at 4_28_00 PM.jpgScreen shot 2012-08-22 at 10_49_17 AM.jpg

Thanks for the link they look pretty good, have you bought any of them, just wondering how they look on the Hot Toys muscle body, anyone bought one please could they show a pic of the sculpt fitted to the body, THANKS

Hey it fits great on the muscle body
The openings a lot smaller then the hot toys dutch head,
I bought one so I could recreated the dutch covered in mud scene, looks great with the original. Not home for a couple days so I can't send pics until I get back, but defs worth a buy
Plus Super cheap and looks good

Back