Dusk till Dawn - the TV Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you get George Clooney back, I have no interest. I will say, he made that movie rock harder then it should've.

Plus, Tarantino's script.

TV adaptions of movie properties are getting better. I'd love for Freddy Rodriguez to reprise his role as El Wray from Planet Terror and be incorporated into this

I can't remember which of Robert's films had some kind of connection to Dusk Til Dawn but I could swear I remember hearing it referanced someway in one of them. Was it Planet Terror?

Oh yea it was, NVM El Wray was where the Titty Twister is right?

The thing is the sequels are pretty terrible and if they don't go with over the top writing and violence than it's just another generic vampire show.

The worst thing would be if they turned this kind of Vampire...

from-dusk-till-dawn.jpg

Into this...

twilight2.jpg

The world does not need another Vampire TV show. Or another Werewolf one. Or a Witch one. I don't care whose behind them.

The first 45 min or so of DTD rocked so hard. I thought the vamps were cheese. (supposed to be) Can you imagine if they were like the vamps from 30 days of night or something?

Clooney coming back from El Ray or whatever, to get back into the action is the only way this would rock i fear. Plus having Harvey Keitel, Juliette Lewis and Tarantino on board helped so yeah dunno bout this.

I'm excited for this!

Had Robert Rodriguez not been writing, producing and directing this (such was the case with the sequels with a producing credit alone) I would have no interest. Since he is all in once again, I'm sure he'll deliver something awesome.

Also I love the idea of El Wray appearing. That would be epic! Just sent a tweet to Freddy Rodriguez asking if he would ever consider revisiting the role (while mentioning the FDTD tv series).

Last edited:
seeing how far Walking Dead can go as far as blood and guts goes, and seeing the same for True Blood...
I wonder if they might be able to do a really good show from this...

Maybe they do a show not that different from the movie? who knows.

I'm sure we'll get just as much as gore as the movie, just as you say... it doesn't hold back The Walking Dead.

I'm just interested to know more about the story he plans to tell since he has said it will focus on characters from the original movie while going into the background of The Titty Twister being a Mayan temple.

Back