Duo_maxwell_1017 Hot Toys Iron Man Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is such a Excellent Update and Pic's, Maxwell, really think the count-off is priceless, Very Impressive Post my Friend

Excellent Score and Pic's on Movie Capt. my Friend, Excellent Update and Posts Max

Thanks
I have The Avengers version of Captain America coming in the mail sometime next week, and I have Captain America the First Avenger sitting in my POL on BBTS and I pre ordered the Golden Age Captain America from the Winter Soldier and I am gonna pre order the two pack of the Stealth Suit and Civilian Steve Rogers whenever that pops up for pre order.

Thanks
I have The Avengers version of Captain America coming in the mail sometime next week, and I have Captain America the First Avenger sitting in my POL on BBTS and I pre ordered the Golden Age Captain America from the Winter Soldier and I am gonna pre order the two pack of the Stealth Suit and Civilian Steve Rogers whenever that pops up for pre order.

Looking forward to Capt. display in the future

Very impressive collection of Hot Toys you have!! Love that group photo of the Iron Man figures! :lol

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the first Iron Man HT 1/6 figures, but seeing your collection can change my mind.

I think my favs are Mark II and V on this HT line. Maybe I need one of these guys to have a better point of view.

Anyway, I really love your display, really funny with the fingers up. :rotfl

Awesome collection buddy ! :)

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the first Iron Man HT 1/6 figures, but seeing your collection can change my mind.

I think my favs are Mark II and V on this HT line. Maybe I need one of these guys to have a better point of view.

Anyway, I really love your display, really funny with the fingers up. :rotfl

Awesome collection buddy ! :)

Thanks

Back