"Duke Nukem" starring John Cena - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Even the male in the video acknowledged that the action is very sparse and that they barely use their guns (the BFG doesnt even kill anything at all) even though he likes it even he acknowledges the darkness in the movie and how little they do..... i mean, come on bro

I do agree that the first person shooter part is the greatest scene in any video game movie

Cena is a meme. A MEME! Plebs/Normies follow the Rock. Contrarians/Pseudo-Hipsters follow Cena. True Patricians follow Bautista. Try and refute this. Go ahead. But ProTip? You can't.

As for a Duke flick... If it's pure 90s, it'll be good. I'm talking 90s One-Liners, Scandily Clad Gals, Oversized Guns, etc, etc. But considering the current climate, it's doubtful...

Cena is a meme. A MEME! Plebs/Normies follow the Rock. Contrarians/Pseudo-Hipsters follow Cena. True Patricians follow Bautista. Try and refute this. Go ahead. But ProTip? You can't.

As for a Duke flick... If it's pure 90s, it'll be good. I'm talking 90s One-Liners, Scandily Clad Gals, Oversized Guns, etc, etc. But considering the current climate, it's doubtful...

thats why bay is a good choice, he dont give a f

I just found out this is a thing.. the heck? The 90's called...?

Well if they make this they better go full on classic Duke - and I don't know how well that would go over given the current climate.

Great choice for Duke though. This is definitely within Cena's range :lol

John Cena on being attached to star and bringing Duke Nukem to life:

I think that’s the direct attachment and I’m very honored to be attached to that but that is a very fragile franchise. That was one that was very timeline specific, that is 1990s to the hilt. So, once again, it reflects upon story. The story has to come in dead-on balls, man. Like it has to come in told correct, told in a palatable sense for this generation, which you’re walking on eggshells…you can’t not be Duke Nukem, but you can’t make the wrong move…so I’m…what a blessing to be attached to that, a name like that, and I just hope development does the franchise justice.

:lol :lol

I’ve never heard that particular expression before, clearly they got the right man for the job.

He does realize the crazy PC world we live though and the challenge of being true to such a character.

The whole PC culture is only in the US, I think. Didn't France just made it legal to marry 15 year old girls? :monkey3

Besides, the Deadpool movies are basically Duke Nukem and both are 90's characters, so it should be fine. It could be an iconic role for John Cena.

The whole PC culture is only in the US, I think. Didn't France just made it legal to marry 15 year old girls? :monkey3

Besides, the Deadpool movies are basically Duke Nukem and both are 90's characters, so it should be fine. It could be an iconic role for John Cena.

That was due to the cultural enrichment they're currently experiencing.

Back