"Duke Nukem" starring John Cena - TBD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have no right
Watch me.

m6qeczs6glx6xkrgxlvi.gif

This seems like a perfect combination to me. Crappy '90s cheese fest videogame starring a 'roided up, misogynistic doofus who shoots big guns just screams to have John Cena star. And my first choice of director would not be Michael Bay. It would be Zack Snyder (he knows how tackle '90s X-Treme like few others). But Bay would probably be number 2! With Uwe Boll coming in a distant third. Be great if Rob Liefeld was brought on board to do storyboards and consultation.

Not a movie I would want to see in 100 years, but if you're gonna do something like this at all, this is the way to do it. Props to the movie studios for making sense for once!

This seems like a perfect combination to me. Crappy '90s cheese fest videogame starring a 'roided up, misogynistic doofus who shoots big guns just screams to have John Cena star. And my first choice of director would not be Michael Bay. It would be Zack Snyder (he knows how tackle '90s X-Treme like few others). But Bay would probably be number 2! With Uwe Boll coming in a distant third. Be great if Rob Liefeld was brought on board to do storyboards and consultation.

Not a movie I would want to see in 100 years, but if you're gonna do something like this at all, this is the way to do it. Props to the movie studios for making sense for once!

Except that as we've seen from TF and Ninja Turtles Bay doesn't give a crap about matching the source material so how this final movie will look is anyone's guess. It could just be Cena driving around in a muscle car with a black sidekick shooting at some rogue Navy SEAL's unit or something.

Not that I care about "Duke Nukem" the game but if I were a fan I'd be pretty worried about what the end result will be.

Except that as we've seen from TF and Ninja Turtles Bay doesn't give a crap about matching the source material so how this final movie will look is anyone's guess. It could just be Cena driving around in a muscle car with a black sidekick shooting at some rogue Navy SEAL's unit or something.

Not that I care about "Duke Nukem" the game but if I were a fan I'd be pretty worried about what the end result will be.

But there really isnt any source. The requirements for the movie in the thread title:

Muscles
Explosions
One Liners
Aliens

2 are already covered in generous helpings.

It could be an iconic role for Cena, which is the very thing The Rock lacks and why he's not on Arnie or Stallone's level, despite making so many movies.

They better give Cena the yellow hair, sunglasses, cigar, and red shirt with the bandolier (bullet belts).

Like EF says, I don't think that would be a problem :lol There's not a lot of substance to go on here. That game was so stupid. I think he shot alien pigs, so that's one thing Bay will have to keep to avoid upsetting the hardcore fans.

It could be an iconic role for Cena
tenor.gif

Like EF says, I don't think that would be a problem :lol There's not a lot of substance to go on here. That game was so stupid. I think he shot alien pigs, so that's one thing Bay will have to keep to avoid upsetting the hardcore fans.

I seem to remember him blowing away aliens in evacuated cities (save for strip clubs that still featured women dancing alone on stage for some inexplicable reason.) Yep, sounds like a Michael Bay flick, lol.

Where's my big budget "Rise of the Triad" movie? I want to see people in mazes bouncing on trampolines with a pistol in each hand, blowing people away, eyeballs popping out, etc.

I'd actually look forward to this if John McTiernan directed it.

The man knew how to convey "toxic masculinity."

Watch me.

m6qeczs6glx6xkrgxlvi.gif

you cant answer because you cant think of anyone lol

I'd actually look forward to this if John McTiernan directed it.

The man knew how to convey "toxic masculinity."

excellent posts bros. Kara's post is specially great. i really like thinking about the choices you guys posted

snake is right, McTiernan is probably the greatest choice for this movie and he could have made a great movie. better than bay actually.

Well, that's not creepy at all... :D

that joke doesnt even make sense bro... get out! you have no right to post here anymore!you kept avoiding the question because you dont want to be mocked for choosing Christopher Nolan or something like that :lol

Last edited:
Back