Duke and Flint replacement bodies.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedubguy83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Thanks to an awesome freak I just got my hands on a Duke and Flint, they are awesome figures but the bodies are a little outdated.. I have never replaced a body on a figure and was wondering what body I should go with for these two? I would like something that has detailed forearms and is somewhat affordable, what is out there? Thanks guys!

I've been thinking of trying out the ACI bodies for them...anyone messed with those yet?

I've been thinking of trying out the ACI bodies for them...anyone messed with those yet?

I have an ACI Christian body on order and I can't wait to see how it is. I think Duke and Flint may look good with the Christian body.

I tried the ACI Christian body for my Duke and wasn't very happy with how Duke's shirt fit. LMK what you think when u get yours, I ended up using mine on my SG-1 tshirts and vest Jack O'Neill figure. Looks awesome, may switch the rest of my O'Neill figures to them.

TTM19 knockoffs.
:exactly:

I picked up several of these for my Joes wearing sweaters and long sleeved shirts. They weren't available when I started customizing my Joes or I would have used them on all of mine. Good call EF, definitely the best inexpensive muscle body for bashing Joes! They will also let you show Flint's guns, not just up to his elbows.

Last edited:
Hit-figures are TT19 knock offs there fairly inexpensive try ebay

Yup, Hitfigure bodies are really good. It's not a purely recasted TTM-19 body actually as the torso is different (I find the chest of the Hitfigure better-looking with bodyfit suits compared to HT's TTM 19), but I'd say it's the best bet for your Duke and Flint than getting RnR or Zartan or Falcon bodies -- they're cheaper, AND HAVE BETTER KNEE ARTICULATION. My Snake Eyes V1 is on a Hitfigure body, and with the stock black suit it makes a great silhoutte.

Back