Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, nevermind, I feel retarded, why didn't someone mention this was in the podcast?

I don't care if it's $500, I'll get it, this is the essential missing piece in my Sideshow Maul collection. I just hope it's not the same moment of the duel as the applause statue, that'd feel a bit redundant.

Good! You where making me a little worried their Sean. :lol

I'd love if it was based off of either of these moments.

dotf1.jpg

dotf2.jpg

Good! You where making me a little worried their Sean. :lol

I don't often listen to the podcasts, the only section I'm really interested in is Star Wars news and for a while there wasn't much new in there, guess I need to start listening more, actually, dumb dumb moment, I remember last week hearing the 15th Podcast would mention the next dio and I just forgot, I was focused on Good Luck Chuck and Blue Harvest hitting DVD today :lol

The other question on my mind is, who the sculptor will be. I hope Trev because then Obi-Wan would match my ROTS dio, yet I hope Oluf because that would be a nice round out to my SSC Maul collection to have 3/4 pieces by Oluf, plust dude's got Maul down, and Qui-Gon. Either way we win. Welcome to the incoherent ramblings of an excited fan. THE dio I'd been waiting for is announced, one of my most anticipated figures was notified to be coming last night, I can't imagine what else exciting could happen for me this week, but BRING IT ON!!!

I don't often listen to the podcasts, the only section I'm really interested in is Star Wars news and for a while there wasn't much new in there, guess I need to start listening more, actually, dumb dumb moment, I remember last week hearing the 15th Podcast would mention the next dio and I just forgot, I was focused on Good Luck Chuck and Blue Harvest hitting DVD today :lol

That's why you must ALWAYS listen to the podcasts! :rock

As far as which moment I'd go for the top of your two choices.

I'm sure this is gonna be great but I'm still gonna try to do my best to not jump into this line.

That's why you must ALWAYS listen to the podcasts! :rock

As far as which moment I'd go for the top of your two choices.

Pose wise for sure, but choice 2, if there was a background to it, would be wild to see with the paints they use and such. If this turns out more figures on a floor like the Dooku Yoda, then it's not really relevant at that point. I'm sure whatever poses are used will be more conceptual like Dooku Yoda, and even the Ani-Obi is more extreme and not an exact frame from the film, though closer than the Yoda-Dooku.

Aww crap, this is probably going to be really tempting and really expensive. I can't wait to see it, I'm gonna be in so much trouble. :lol

I'm real interested in this one. That's my favorite scene from the prequels.

Maul and Qui-Gonn, plus Obi-Wan. I'm tempted already...

:D

Pose wise for sure, but choice 2, if there was a background to it, would be wild to see with the paints they use and such. If this turns out more figures on a floor like the Dooku Yoda, then it's not really relevant at that point. I'm sure whatever poses are used will be more conceptual like Dooku Yoda, and even the Ani-Obi is more extreme and not an exact frame from the film, though closer than the Yoda-Dooku.

Well, they could go with a cool background like the GTG vs Saruman so the second option could happen. I'll be curious to see how big this thing is. It has the potential to be huge.

Well, they could go with a cool background like the GTG vs Saruman so the second option could happen. I'll be curious to see how big this thing is. It has the potential to be huge.

Ideally, I'd want the characters to be same size as the ROTS dio. If that is the case, I'd put this dio about $400-$450 range.

I'm sure most wouldn't like it, but I'd love if Qui-Gon was just a dying body on the generator floor with Obi-Wan and Maul dueling it out, this is one of my absolute favorite shots of both characters from the duel and a well sculpted 3D piece representing it would be amazing.

dotf3.jpg

Ideally, I'd want the characters to be same size as the ROTS dio. If that is the case, I'd put this dio about $400-$450 range.

Yeah, I want them to be that size as well. So if it comes @ that range I'll be quite fine with paying it.

I'm sure most wouldn't like it, but I'd love if Qui-Gon was just a dying body on the generator floor with Obi-Wan and Maul dueling it out, this is one of my absolute favorite shots of both characters from the duel and a well sculpted 3D piece representing it would be amazing.

dotf3.jpg

Yeah, I'd like them to skip that. I want all 3 of them fighting it out.

This will easily be a piece that within some reason, will boil down to the collector value outweighing the price tag, unless it's insane, I'm getting this, I'm already spinning around items to cancel just to accommodate it.

Yeah, I'd like them to skip that. I want all 3 of them fighting it out.

I just want Maul and Obi-Wan posed that way, they could take license and just add Qui-Gon no sweat.

Now that my Maul collection will have it's final piece, the 1/6 line needs to round out the DOTF lineupe, c'mon TPM Obi-Wan in 2008.

Back