Duel of fates Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twenty-Twenty-Twenty-Four hours to go, I wanna be sedated :lol, seriously though, should be here tomorrow :D

Processing...:confused::mad:

I got an e-mail last week asking if they could send it out rather than hold onto it as I've had them do with my items to send them en masse to save on shipping/custom fees... and my account still says

PROCESSING!!!

Hurry up with those pics... doilies and all.:D

Mine is coming the day of my aunt's funeral. I'm not sure whether that's a good thing and will help me feel better afterwards, or if I just won't open it until the weekend...

Sorry to hear about that Agent. I hope it helps you deal with your loss in some small way.

Condolences Agent...

It was actually shortly after joining the site that my mother-in-law passed away very suddenly. We had to go live in her house for a couple of weeks as we took care of everything and it was obviously hard on my wife (our little girl was only about 7 months when it happened) and I found that popping on here and talking about this collecting hobby gave me the break I needed very so often with what was going on. My Jabba and throne were also being delivered and in fact thanks to my neighbour who signed for it it was here at home upon my arrival. These things in the grand scheme of life are pretty meaningless but if the dio gives you a moment of pause where you can be you again I hope that you get that break.

Be well.

Sorry for your loss Agent, any collectible isn't going to be an answer, but this baby sure is as good as you can get for one at a time like this, very impressive and Qui-Gone and Maul attach very strongly, nice and tight, I'm not scared of that, great job SSC, I got #108.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Very nice statue. So much is going on. Guess I'll add this to the never ending wish list.:D

Back