Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks awesome, did you buy the kit version then? Thanks for the help with my question about postage, are you planning on getting Alex when he gets released, or was it just The Dude that was a must have for you?

He looks awesome, did you buy the kit version then? Thanks for the help with my question about postage, are you planning on getting Alex when he gets released, or was it just The Dude that was a must have for you?

No problem.

I'm getting Alex for sure!!

Yes, this is the kit version of The Dude with painted headsculpt.

Just curious, what torso do most of the people who bought clothing sets/unpainted heads use for The Dude? I was thinking maybe Royce of Perseus, but I'm not able to tell. I know that the full sets (not full figures) came with the torso with the head and clothing, but I'm a little stuck here at the moment. Thanks in advance!
-Myers' Farms

The torso came with the clothing set. You got the clothes, the glass,the torso, and a key chain. (I bought the clothing set seprately and an unpainted head) I wanted to paint the head myself.

I'm a moron, lol. I just went back to Rainman's site and saw the pictures, lol. "Page down" is your friend. I'm still hoping to acquire an unpainted head and clothing set myself. The site says that they are still available, just need to sell off some things to get the money before he sells out. (Fingers crossed) I came into this thread fairly late, but have been a fan of the movie for years. I am already planning a Walter custom to go with The Dude if I can snag the pieces on eBay, and of course get The Dude parts from Rainman. Wish me luck, and if I completely missed out then pity me, lol.

A MASSIVE shout out and thanks to captainjamesbrooke for hooking me up with the sweater I have been searching for since as long as I can remember!!

Cheers again Matt! :duff

100_6812.jpg

Looking good Tim! I love mine!! So cozy!

BTW, I was browsing Rainman'a site and there's a Dude clothing set up! Now's the chance for someone who missed out!!!

BTW, I was browsing Rainman'a site and there's a Dude clothing set up! Now's the chance for someone who missed out!!!

Hey now...keep that on the down low...:)

We don't want a run on these just yet. Some of us have to save up
for them....:lol

Thank you good sir! I just got my clothing set and unpainted head! Bought and paid for! I just sold off a ____load of stuff on eBay last week to pay for it and was hoping one would still be available! Thanks in advance Rainman!

Back