Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Link forwarded to boss :lol:lol:rotfl

:panic:

:lol

I'm really curious to see what outfit Rainman goes with. The signature sweater is hopefully a given, but the pairing of the v-neck and pants and footwear...

the-dude.jpg

03-dudePose.jpg

The-Big-Lebowski_KB_Jeff-Bridges_jelly-shoesbmp.jpg

I really hope he nails the ill-fitting, hobo nature of the clothes and Bridges' body type (fat suit?)

Can't wait to see more Rainman! :bow

Damn that's commitment Dane......not to your job!. :lol

Yeh he def needs a fat suit. Wonder if he will get shorts or casual pants. Hopefully the latter to cover the joints.

Needs a White Russian and some half and half too. :)

Damn that's commitment Dane......not to your job!. :lol

Yeh he def needs a fat suit. Wonder if he will get shorts or casual pants. Hopefully the latter to cover the joints.

Needs a White Russian and some half and half too. :)

What are sick days for if not to buy 1/6 scale figures? :lol I agree on the pants and white Russian for sure.

P___d stained rug the special item :dunno

Absolutely It is the most essential of the accessories after all :exactly:

I agree p___d stained rug has to be the most essential accessory for me also

Would love to see a little joint between his fingers also, don't think one is needed for the mouth, just between his fingers would be enough for me

True that Dane! :D

Man, so ready for this. Rainman is the best for doing the Dude. Hope I manage to score one. Always so much more exciting that factory releases.

Yea I hope Rainman makes more of these then any of his previous figures. I've got my money ready.

30 fullsets would sell no problem. Already a mass of people and thats just here.

Maybe something for me to mention then, I certainly believe this will be Rainman's most popular figure so far possibly of all time

:panic:

I'm really curious to see what outfit Rainman goes with. The signature sweater is hopefully a given, but the pairing of the v-neck and pants and footwear...

the-dude.jpg

03-dudePose.jpg

The-Big-Lebowski_KB_Jeff-Bridges_jelly-shoesbmp.jpg

I really hope he nails the ill-fitting, hobo nature of the clothes and Bridges' body type (fat suit?)

Can't wait to see more Rainman! :bow

Regardless of how many he could sell, I think the edition sizes have been perfect and I very much like the small edition sizes Rainman keeps. If the edition size goes up then the price should be lowered as well.

I too wonder what costume(s) he will pick. That sweater and pants are fantastic and very iconic but I wonder if Rainman can produce such a specific pattern? Tyler Durden's shirt was certainly a stumbling point in the past.:confused:

Last edited:
Man, so ready for this. Rainman is the best for doing the Dude. Hope I manage to score one. Always so much more exciting that factory releases.

Yea I hope Rainman makes more of these then any of his previous figures. I've got my money ready.

:lecture

That sweater and pants are fantastic and very iconic but I wonder if Rainman can produce such a specific pattern. :confused:

I was wondering the same thing, but the sweater is so key...hopefully he can pull it off.

If the sweater pattern is off or not included I will happily pass.

It is synonymous with the character and necessary.

Maybe something for me to mention then, I certainly believe this will be Rainman's most popular figure so far possibly of all time

Definately worth mentioning. Look at this thread already.

As far as accessories, I'm pulling for the sweater and long pants, zipper hoodie and shorts, sunglasses, the rug, the bowling ball, old school cell phone, white russian, bag of dirty undies, Bunny's toe, and I'm hoping the exclusive will be his Gutterballs Dream Outfit.

We should get someone to do an extra paper acessory kit as well, with the Nixon bowling poster, ransom letter, Larry's homework, etc.

A Walter figure with the dog, folgiers can etc, would also be incredible.

This sums up my feelings about this project!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hlrM7H_WW28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would be happy with his milk drinking look, wearing his robe. Would be a good alternative if the sweater couldn't be done.

It would be dissapointing but not a pass without the sweater. I still dig the hoodie and shorts look, it's perfect for him lounging, the sweater is more out and about Dude.

Back