Ducktales Remastered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Ben

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'll be downloading this. I used to love the original version on NES.

[ame]https://youtu.be/6N0PzqF9gWY[/ame]

Yeah I remember playing this game on the NES, very fun to play. :clap Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers was another one along the same lines as this, that was also super fun to play. Definitely going to download this.

Last edited:
That theme song :panic:, I'll be humming it for weeks now.

oh, and the game itself looks great.

This is one of my all time favorite games, I hope they don't screw it up. But with WayForward in the driver's seat, I'm pretty damn excited.

Capcom GETS it. They are probably the main Japanese developer that has recognized how to evolve yet stay true to roots and still maintain competence in a world where Western developers have slowly been becoming the cream of the crop. Square Enix has followed that change by purchasing Eidos and funneling money into GREAT games like Tomb Raider and the HIGHLY underrated Deux Ex: Human Revolution. Unfortunately the Japanese side of Square Enix's library needs some work. I have yet to see a Final Fantasy that was as ground-shaking as Final Fantasy VII. For God's sake Square Enix, WORK ON CHRONO 3!

Bringing back Ducktales cements Capcom's recognition of its PAST and future. Thank you!

Honestly, I wish developers like Konami would start doing remastered versions of their Castlevania games instead of just releasing these ones with old sprites. This is HD folks.

SNES Aladdin was good too.

Oh for old school reminiscing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMU2NwaaXEA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMU2NwaaXEA[/ame]

I have never played this game -- is Scrooge the only playable character? I'm already totally going to get it but would love if I got to play as Webby.

Yes! Awesome news -- I lobed that show & game as a kid. With this & the Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara news I'll definitely be buying a lot of MS points.

Honestly, I wish developers like Konami would start doing remastered versions of their Castlevania games instead of just releasing these ones with old sprites. This is HD folks.

SNES Aladdin was good too.

I was really disappointed that when Konami released X-Mane Arcade it didn't have any real upgrades/improvements. That game would have been SICK with upgraded graphics like this Ducktales game has. Maybe licensing issues prevented it? I dunno -- was disappointed though.

I have never played this game -- is Scrooge the only playable character? I'm already totally going to get it but would love if I got to play as Webby.

If I'm remembering right, Scrooge was the only playable character in the original game on Nintendo. Side characters like Webby were featured to give hints and bonus stuff, but you couldn't play as them.

Back