DST gets Star Wars License.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for some reason if it's 1/4 scale and isn't a statue it looks like a big dolly to me. (for some reason 1/6 scale stuff(medi's included at 1/6.5 scale) doesn't have the same effect though). maybe that will change when more pics come out.

btw what's up with Obi's pinky on his left hand, it looks painful?

0012892.jpg

Sorry-- but this sculpt is hor----- rendous.
Maybe it'll have (some) articulation and a sound chip... but it still doesn't make up for that face. Easy pass. Now if the helmeted (cough cough) masked ones aren't sore on the eyes it might be an interesting option. A 1/4 articluated Grievous?:google with sound chip?:google:google

0012892.jpg

Sorry-- but this sculpt is hor----- rendous.
Maybe it'll have (some) articulation and a sound chip... but it still doesn't make up for that face. Easy pass. Now if the helmeted (cough cough) masked ones aren't sore on the eyes it might be an interesting option. A 1/4 articluated Grievous?:google with sound chip?:google:google

maybe he has finger articulation and that is what's up with his left pinky.

It's times like these when I really appreciate the Obi-Wan p.f. I own by Sideshow. That piece is a home run this one is horrible.

this line might have some "accessories" for the PF. like a darth maul hooded robe :) or like some of you have said . droids! quality may be hit or miss with it. be curious to see

Almost 100% sure that says $75, which doesn't seem too unreasonable for a fully clothed figure of that size. I don't really want them, but it could be worse... at least he's not on a chopper :lol

Wow, thats actually a really impressive basebody? Its not by chance the same one Art Asylum used for their Bruce Lee figure?

The body looks great!! And from the neck down so does Obi Wan. I bet Vader and other figures that dont have to have human likenesses will look great.

I wont buy anything from this line, but I am intrigued to see more figures from it.

Other than that Luke sculpt looking as bad as Medycom's, the reset of the figure looks good.

Still, I would not get into this line because of the large scale. Maybe a figure here and there.

I'd definitely buy a Vader from this line, simply because it'd be like a poseable PF, if done right. Can't see myself getting any others though. Unless they are above and beyond greatness, and then I'd still cherry pick. The 1:1 Yoda puppet sounds really cool though! Can't wait to hear more about that!!!

That's an amazing price for a 1:1 Yoda - especially compared to GGs - I doubt it could even compare in quality.

Back