Drop a name from 10+ years ago that everyone forgot about

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Keaton

Sure he's been in some things here or there. However, nothing will top Mr. Mom, Gung-Ho, Batman, or Beatlejuice!

Michael Keaton

Sure he's been in some things here or there. However, nothing will top Mr. Mom, Gung-Ho, Batman, or Beatlejuice!

You forgot Pacific Heights which was a great psychological thriller, and he played a supreme bad ass in that. Also, the Paper is good.

I don't think anyone has forgotten about Michael Keaton--y'know, being Batman and Beetlejuice and whatnot--but he did seem to fall off the face of the earth. Same thing with Kurt Russell. The last memorable roles I remember from either of those guys were from Quinton Tarantino films (Jackie Brown and Deathproof, respectively). Too bad, because I think both guys deserve to be in the movies and I for one would like to see them there. Those guys seem to have followed the path of Robert Redford--huge movie star who just stopped being in movies one day.

Isn't she a crazy Tea Bagger now!?
Bummer if true. Let's just say that I was a big fan of Northern Exposure as a kid going through puberty.

Julia Ormond

Julia_Ormond2.jpg

Julia_Ormond3.jpg

Pacific Heights is definitely a highly underrated film. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Yes, I agree.

Never saw it. Really like Keaton so I will have to check it out.

Spoiler alert, he's the bad guy.

That was pre- FMJ, so that still counts as good. :wink1:

I was just talking about FMJ today, so weird to see Adam Baldwin in person. I know he has been in a lot of good stuff but I can't shake Animal Mother off of him. ____ Platoon, I'd buy any Hot Toys FMJ figures.

I don't think anyone has forgotten about Michael Keaton--y'know, being Batman and Beetlejuice and whatnot--but he did seem to fall off the face of the earth. Same thing with Kurt Russell. The last memorable roles I remember from either of those guys were from Quinton Tarantino films (Jackie Brown and Deathproof, respectively). Too bad, because I think both guys deserve to be in the movies and I for one would like to see them there. Those guys seem to have followed the path of Robert Redford--huge movie star who just stopped being in movies one day.

Bummer if true. Let's just say that I was a big fan of Northern Exposure as a kid going through puberty.

Kurt Russell was also in Miracle, another brilliant movie and great history for American hockey. Heck, sports in general and even had political significance! Think cold war. Badmoon will attest to that. :hi5:

Back