Drive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah some movies are just fine not on Blu and this could be one of them. The gritty/80's feel actually works just fine with a less than perfect picture IMO... :monkey1

Picked this up and watched it today, and I friggin' loved it. Everything about it, really. It reminded me a LOT of A History of Violence in many ways, especially how brutal, graphic violence just came out of nowhere and left you a little shocked.

The dialogue, or lack thereof, was a perfect example of brevity being the soul of wit. I don't know how else to describe it, but this was as close to perfect as I've seen from a film in a while.

In some ways, I also felt like I was watching a GTA film, heh.

As soon as I started watching this movie I knew it was going to be one of my faves lol. The acting performences were incredible, as was the directing. And I love the 80's style soundtrack. I really hope they make sequels, especially since the Novel DRIVEN is coming out soon.

Re-watched this the other day. I gave it a 7 and I hoped a repeat viewing would make me like it more. It didn't. I still think it's over rated and a bit dull.

Picked this up and watched it today, and I friggin' loved it. Everything about it, really. It reminded me a LOT of A History of Violence in many ways, especially how brutal, graphic violence just came out of nowhere and left you a little shocked.

The dialogue, or lack thereof, was a perfect example of brevity being the soul of wit. I don't know how else to describe it, but this was as close to perfect as I've seen from a film in a while.

In some ways, I also felt like I was watching a GTA film, heh.
Funny you describe it that way, because while I didn't see too many similarities between the two films (apart from the surprising, brutal nature of the violence and to some extent, the mysterious nature of the main character through much of the film), I do feel that A History of Violence is the most "perfect" movie I've seen released in many years.

Funny you describe it that way, because while I didn't see too many similarities between the two films (apart from the surprising, brutal nature of the violence and to some extent, the mysterious nature of the main character through much of the film), I do feel that A History of Violence is the most "perfect" movie I've seen released in many years.

Excellent movie :lecture

I should post myself in my jacket! It is so nice! Get this, I have gone through multiple viewings of the movie at the theatre, own the jacket and the soundtrack, and yet to get the DVD/Blu-Ray. :lol

I want to get it on sale. Don't like spending 20-30 bucks on something when you know 6 months now it will be 8-15 bucks.

Back