Dressing the Galaxy -- the book

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this book today, and it's absolutely fantastic. It's a great deal for the $175 I paid for it.

I've gotten the OT and PT Chronicles and this book in the last week. Dressing a Galaxy is by FAR the classiest of the 3. The OT Chronicles is my favorite actual book of the 3, but the Dressing a Galaxy set will be beautifully displayed on a shelf or coffee table in my future movie museum/home theater.

The PT Chronicles is just OK, and you need a magnifying glass to see some of the actual details. The Ep. III references in the book are also severely lacking due to the fact that it was so rushed to tie in to the DVD release.

I absolutely love this book, and I can't wait to buy the deluxe "Sculpting a Galaxy" to go with it. Hopefully, they'll do a "Drawing a Galaxy" McQuarrie/Chiang volume to complete the trilogy.

These publishers also need to get to work on a LOTR series of deluxe reference guides.

Back