DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero Bebop and Rocksteady appear to have been released. I think they will fit in nicely. Now we need Splinter!

Threezero Bebop and Rocksteady appear to have been released. I think they will fit in nicely. Now we need Splinter!

While decent, those are based on the movie, I would still hope that they make their versions of the characters and continue to keep this line alive.

Mine arrived today. First impression is that it’s great.
Actually, a good Turtles day for me, as the 2017 Neca box set arrived as well.

I’ll set April up when I get home , alongside the others in this excellent range of figures .

Mine arrived today. First impression is that it’s great.
Actually, a good Turtles day for me, as the 2017 Neca box set arrived as well.

I’ll set April up when I get home , alongside the others in this excellent range of figures .

Congrats bro.

Well, I decided to get Shredder. Figured since i have the turtles, Casey, and April on the way, need at least 1 villain.

Well, I decided to get Shredder. Figured since i have the turtles, Casey, and April on the way, need at least 1 villain.

shredder is great you will love him

4444.jpg

I saw a review for the three zero bebop and rocksteady
They look great
My only problem is that bebop is too small...
372426a68c43798a33b3f6a3f0501c44.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a review for the three zero bebop and rocksteady
They look great
My only problem is that bebop is too small...
372426a68c43798a33b3f6a3f0501c44.png

:rotfl

rocksteadyandbebop.gif

btKC8VH.jpg

zUpQAVj.gif

tmnt2016movie_rocksteadybebop_1_by_giuseppedirosso-dafxhht.jpg

looks like this pic was a warning:

TMNT2-ThreeZero-Bebop-and-Rocksteady.jpg

well, those were dumb designs anyway.

Damn
Really sucks that they messed up bebop's height
Maybe i could use some ankle extenders to make him taller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

micro dimensions will still stay.
from what i see in google, his head is twice smaller, shoulders twice thinner, and so on.

DL9bOS3VwAAjw1s.jpg

how i wish it was the movie used that reworked classic appearance. with Threezero sculpting and weathering it would be a magnificient thing.

10644702_10201910653287932_3714717916552413811_o.jpg

For a second I thought DREAMEX just announced Bell-bop and Stock Steady (New names so they can make them ;) )

micro dimensions will still stay.
from what i see in google, his head is twice smaller, shoulders twice thinner, and so on.

DL9bOS3VwAAjw1s.jpg

how i wish it was the movie used that reworked classic appearance. with Threezero sculpting and weathering it would be a magnificient thing.

10644702_10201910653287932_3714717916552413811_o.jpg

To be fair the movie had horrible designs for all the characters

shredder is great you will love him

View attachment 372413

As a fan of the original 80/90's TMNT show, I'm so torn on whether to buy these.

I've never watched the newer incarnations of TMNT so I have no sentimental attachment to this particular take on the characters. But on the other hand, there are no other TMNT 1:6 alternatives.... and these figs for April, Shredder and Casey Jones are very close to their original look.

I wish the TMNT rights to the various figure scales weren't split up amongst different companies... NECA's TMNT 90's movie figures look awesome and are a really good value but at 1:4, they are a bit larger that I would have liked for my display.

As a fan of the original 80/90's TMNT show, I'm so torn on whether to buy these.

I've never watched the newer incarnations of TMNT so I have no sentimental attachment to this particular take on the characters. But on the other hand, there are no other TMNT 1:6 alternatives.... and these figs for April, Shredder and Casey Jones are very close to their original look.

I wish the TMNT rights to the various figure scales weren't split up amongst different companies... NECA's TMNT 90's movie figures look awesome and are a really good value but at 1:4, they are a bit larger that I would have liked for my display.

I bought them for my childhood love of the original show. They really remind me of them in a lot of ways and I have never watched the new show. Opening them up when i got the first one i bought (Donatello) had that nostalgia feel for me. Perhaps just buy your favorite turtle and see how you feel when you get it.

Back