DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These figures are meant for China market only. it says "China market only" right on the box.

I agree we need at least a few more villains to even up the line a bit. If they do release Krang at the end of this year then I may be thinking they may do either Bebop or RockSteady to compliment him, but not both at the same time.

After that I can see them doing Splinter. And April. And Super Shredder. And Foot Soldier. And Metal Head.

You get the idea :rotfl

Would love to see a 1:6 April figure with sculpted hair or better yet ,2 head sculpts. Don't feel much for Bebop and Rocksteady.

October sees the Shanghai Comic Con. Pretty sure something will be there. It's only , five months away ... haha!!

And. Arrived.
The coat is not as bad as I'd been told. Actually, I like it.

Working on Mikey now. Should he be on the board, or holding it?

Gotta say, Mikey is my favorite.

And the set, so far...

This really is shaping up to be a nice collection.
With the alternative heads, and accessories, you could put together two unique sets of these guys.

Gotta say, Mikey is my favorite.

And the set, so far...

This really is shaping up to be a nice collection.
With the alternative heads, and accessories, you could put together two unique sets of these guys.

The trench coat looks pretty cool I reckon and the details on that skateboard with Mike is quite impressive too.

And damn they do indeed look really good together. It is shaping up to be a quite unique but interesting tmnt line.

5c205b95d0f1d1c9baf58e36651b165b.jpg

51f21d9d3d993e88d55240ae3dc2db3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave Raph the coat:

Decided to keep him in it - sort of works better on him, than Don, when there is only one to go around!!

Anyone managed to get mikey to hold the nunchucks like that?
4bcf3216dc5ec77e754fe14a4f83023f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't try myself, but I do not see why it will not be possible.
The hands are quite flexible, and if they were not enough, a dry hair blow and that's it.

Back