DreamEx 1/6 Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone and their mother is getting into the 1/6 game now. I figure I can start up a company with a stupid name, photoshop together a license announcement, and crank out weak ass product. It's a shame the real players are churning out predictable stuff the last few years.

Star Ace have my attention right now, hoping for some cool licenses at NYCC. A licensed figure of Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp would be nice.
Isn't it too early to comment. This is just a teaser image of silhouettes of their products. You haven't even seen a prototype yet to judge if what they are releasing are in fact "weak ass product".
I do agree a lot of people are jumping on the 1:6 market or other high end collectible branding that aren't really up to the game but priced as so.

Any chance of this being a IDW license? I think with all the different 1/6 scale TMNTs out there, that's the only left that I want.

Cuz you're an idiot, my dear comrade. :duff
says the man with star wars figures
smiley_puke.gif

There are images up of all the turtles. They look really really good. Thinking of cancelling the elusive mondo turtles and picking up these instead. Doesn't look like they will be doing red mask versions but the quality looks 100 times better.

There are images up of all the turtles. They look really really good. Thinking of cancelling the elusive mondo turtles and picking up these instead. Doesn't look like they will be doing red mask versions but the quality looks 100 times better.

is there a link?

I actually still prefer the original comic book turtle look to these dreamed turtles. The DE turtles look good but Im still on the fence.

I actually still prefer the original comic book turtle look to these dreamed turtles. The DE turtles look good but Im still on the fence.

These turtles definitely have an original comic book look to them, these are peter laird style, close to what he drew later on in the original series. Not as prominent as the mondo Eastman version but you can see laird's style in these.

Maybe. The head sculpts look somewhat like laird/Lavigne but they don't look traditional overall. They look more 2k3 body types.

I'm with you on that. Something is just not right for me, even though I think they look good. Good to see more TMNT figures though.

These figures are honestly really good. .... BUT.... For me the only turtles for me are from the Live action films. I am not hating at all, as they look fantastic and seem to have really good articulation and even the little details like the difference in height. its just I'm a hold out for someone, someday to make 1/6 scale turtles from the original film... And yes i know it could be a loooonnngggg wait but so be it.

Big ups to DreamEx for what seems like an awesome line, and i hope they are successful in the sales

Wonder what's up with the trench coat not coming with Raph? Possible variant/exclusive/double dip?

Could be that. Unless this is a spare outfit that comes with Donnie or Ralph that hasnt been announce yet my guess is we will get an Undercover Don at some point. One of my fave figures from the original toy line as well so that would be cool.

Actually really love the skateboard Michaelangelo is coming with. So tech heavy yet cool.

Back