Dreamcast Reborn on XBLA & PSN.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dreamcast Reborn on XBLA.

definitely one of the few console that was a head of its time.
No doubt. Soul Caliber (LAUNCH GAME) still looks as good as any game ever released on the PS2 or Gamecube. Can you imagine what could've happened with that system if Sega stayed with it for a little longer?? They had great exclusives, an awesome controller and memory card combination, and online was ready to go with it.

I just want one game......

....CODE VERONICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You realize you can play this game on the Gamecube and PS2 right?? Probably cheaper to track down a used copy at Gamestop or Ebay.

Re: Dreamcast Reborn on XBLA.

No doubt. Soul Caliber (LAUNCH GAME) still looks as good as any game ever released on the PS2 or Gamecube. Can you imagine what could've happened with that system if Sega stayed with it for a little longer?? They had great exclusives, an awesome controller and memory card combination, and online was ready to go with it.

You realize you can play this game on the Gamecube and PS2 right?? Probably cheaper to track down a used copy at Gamestop or Ebay.

MY PS2 broke, can't find my Gamecube and don't have it for either system

Here's my Sega shelf. Next time I visit the parents I'll try and find my Genesis and Sega CD units so I can get them in use again.

xfsqs0.jpg

Dreamcast was one of my all time favorite game systems. I'm really looking forward to playing my favorites again as my Dreamcast crapped out a few years ago.

The only news that would be better would be if they installed an actual emulator that would let the PS3 run Dreamcast discs.

Back