Dream Sideshow Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list of dream Sideshow licenses is the usual, all in 1/6 scale:
Hellraiser
Farscape
Star trek (Next Gen., Deep Space Nine, and the movies)
Dune
Indiana Jones
Predator
And fortunately Hot Toys is making one of my other dream licenses a reality; Aliens!

Some of the WWE wrestlers in their entrance outfits could make for some interesting SS figures. I'm thinking about guys like Bret Hart (with his leather jacket), Shawn Michaels (cheaps, vest), Ric Flair (robe). Lot of interesting possibilities.

Indiana Jones
Movie Heroes and Villians line (so we could get the one character out of a movie that would never make an entire line like: Snake Plissken, Norman Bates, Vampire Lestat and Louis, Braveheart, Beetlejuice, etc. )
Comic book movie lines (Including everthing from Spiderman, X-men, Batman Begins, Superman, the Crow, Blade, to BarbWire)
Video game movie lines (Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat)

Just quoted the first to list ones I'd also like, (many are repeated (and some made by others, or now in production) ,
Yes to all these:

Firefly/Serenity figures
DUNE
INDIANA JONES
CLASH OF THE TITANS
THE PRINCESS BRIDE
(although this is such an old thread I'm now talking about the new DUNE movie now)

Seven Samurai
King Arthur & the knights of the round table
Elric
Batman (1966 TV series)
Man with no Name
The Good the Bad and the Ugly.
Aliens line.
Aliens for me Specifically Colonial Marines)
**** Tracy movie
The Three Musketeers
The Lone Ranger
Zorro
Magnificent Seven
The Marx Brothers
Flash Gordon (1936-1980)
Barbarella
Lone Ranger (50s Clayton Moore, Jay Silverheels version
The Three Musketeers would like the latest BBC series versions.
Zorro although we are since getting Banderas I would like a Disney style: Guy Armando Catallano Williams version.
Or a more Pulp version, with black powder pistol, daggers, secondary bandit style masks.
Toshiro Mifune ...Yojimbo.

Back