Dream Sideshow Lines

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Trek (OS) and Star Trek II Wrath of Khan
Indiana Jones
M*A*S*H (TV series)
Batman (1966 TV series)
Superman (1950's TV series)
Bonanza
Combat!

88th division said:
Batman (1966 TV series)

That would be a very kewl line to do. While yes it was cheeze and camp, the show was pretty faithful to how the Batman comic was in the 60's. All the characters in the show are very distinct looking. I would be all over it.

Well, they have LOTR and SW so that really takes care of me. Maybe Indiana Jones I'd like that.

Coen Brothers film figures. Lots of great characters from Raising Arizona, Millers Crossing, Lebowski, O Brother, etc.
And figures from the film "Dead Man" by Jim Jarmusch. :cool:

World of Froud
Tremors
Pumpkinhead
Bone Clones

;)

Last edited:
My dream line has always been a series of figures based on the westerns of Sergio Leone. I would love to see figures from The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Fist Full of Dollars, and Once Upon a Time In the West... I would even consider 1/4 scale figures.

Aside from these, I would love a line of figures from the Indiana Jones series... since Sideshow are already producing a line of Star Wars figures I imagine these might not be too far off.

1/4 Buffy Piece(in iconic pose)
1/6 Firefly line
1/6 Aliens line
1/6 The Good the Bad and the Ugly
Maybe a 1/4 GTBATU Clint Eastwood

man its so hard to think of them...

Some pretty cool ideas all around! What about the folks at Sideshow? Any lines that you guys might be dying to make, but can't rally support around the office?

Another line for me that popped up in another thread was Buckaroo Banzai!! These would be sweet!

I know I'm trying to pis_ in the wind with this short list, but who knows maybe there is WMDs in Iraq? Any way I always liked the historical and LIVE BY THE SWORD type themes.American Civil War sailors,Union and Confederate with Tattoos.Don't forget the 54th Mass. Inf. Also any other blood thirsty phyco historical figure for the afore said mentioned line. I believe Side Show can accommidate us all for the most part.Realistically, however, I know that most likely the historical and other related lines will only get one or two figures a year. I can live with that and it may even help me out of the poor house!
Take care all,:google
Brent

How about...

Dick Tracy movie
The Three Musketeers
Silence Of The Lambs
The Lone Ranger
Zorro / Zorro, The Gay Blade
The Adventures Of Robin Hood
Any Yul Brynner movie (Magnificent Seven, West World,....)
Saturday Night Live (original cast)
Murder By Death
The Marx Brothers
The Pink Panther
Abbott and Costello
Spaceballs
Rocky movies
Flash Gordon (1936-1980)
Hammer Horror
Bugsy Malone
Barbarella

and last but not least...THE PRIVATE EYES :joy Wookilar :joy

Not sure what line it might come under, but I would like a 1/4 scale Toshiro Mifune from Seven Samurai or Yojimbo.

Even some generic samurai if nothing else. I guess it might slip under "Live By The Sword" along with the Greek hoplite, Roman gladiator, Lawrence of Arabia, etc. that will all never get made.

As far as a film or TV property, how about a Terry Gilliam line, with figures from Time Bandits, Brazil, etc. ?

Marvel movies (Daredevil!) for sure.
I also would go for a Stargate Daniel Jackson poly or a Stargate: Atlantis Major Sheppard.
Indiana Jones would be great, too.

Aerosmith(atleast Steven Tyler & Joe Perry)
KISS
Alice Cooper
Smallville
Bonanza
That 70's Show
Indiana Jones
The Marx Brothers
Abbott & Costello

That's all I can think of right now.

Who ya gonna call? GHOSTBUSTERS! (1984-Era)

If 1/4th Scale Premium Format and 12" inch Figures were produced I would buy EVERY SINGLE ONE!

Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters would be awesome! I can't help but think that Elwood is taking the piss a little:D Only cause those lines are already made by Sideshow!, so that dream came true, now you only need to wait for them to ship!! Patience Elwood!

Back