Statue Dream Figures: Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not for $800 USD. I don't expect it to be as insanely detailed as the X-Plus Gigantic but this is way too subpar, what a disappointment. And no teeth on this scale, seriously?

ZpCLLTK_d.jpg

That head is horribly undersized, wow.

What's unfortunate is that's probably the most optimum viewing angle of the piece and the head looks awful in it. His head does look relatively small for his body in the movie but nowhere near like that.

X-Plus is the better value for a large (45cm+) scale G2019. It may be an expensive chunk of vinyl, but it's cheaper than polystone statues and features the most detail in both sculpt and paint.

Yeah, not for $800 USD. I don't expect it to be as insanely detailed as the X-Plus Gigantic but this is way too subpar, what a disappointment. And no teeth on this scale, seriously?

Agreed. If you are going to drop $800 bucks on a 2019 Godzilla, get the X-Plus Gigantic. It's bigger, more detailed and just 100 times better than this statue.

I like the pose, sculpt and design but the lack of detail has me on the fence for dropping this amount of money, just look at this.
877231457_orig.jpg
3.jpg
godzilla-fondo-logos-8-9_orig.jpg
79687160_10157540859775289_3331102593836384256_o.jpg
godzilla-fondo-logos-9-10_orig.jpg
IMG_E0259.jpg
godzilla-fondo-logos-5-7_orig.jpg
IMG_E0258.jpg
I would very much love another large scale G19 figure but for now I'll just stay with my Gigantic.

Dream Figures said:
We are sad to announce the cancellation of our Godzilla King Of the Monsters Line.

We had almost ready our production sample and we was sure it will be an awesome statue in your collections, but the COVID and other circunstances force us to not continuing this work.

Thanks you so much for you support and understanding, and thanks to TOHO AND LEGENDARY for the oportunity to work on this, we enjoyed and learned so much, and we keep our hard work to bring new collectibles to life soon.

Sincerely Dream Figures Team.

q6Ws5Bd.jpg

Back