Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumn Twilight - the MOVIE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordAzrael said:
The only ones that come to mind are a bit old:

Ladyhawke
Conan (both The Barbarian & The Destroyer)
Beastmaster
Excalibur

Yeah,

May need to revisit some of those old movies.

Just watched Legend, that was good. Been quite a few years since I watched that one!

fool_of_a_took! said:
Yeah,

May need to revisit some of those old movies.

Just watched Legend, that was good. Been quite a few years since I watched that one!

I should pull Legend out and watch it again - only seen it the once despite owning a copy......

Got to talk to Margret Wise about this at Dragon*Con, and she seemed Realy excited. If the original writer is as thrilled about it as she was, it's got to say something, right?

Adding to the list of Fantasy movies, there are also a few good, Not great, but good animated fantasy films from the 80's. Flight of dragons, and the Last unicorn come to mind. Kinda intended for children, but still good. The animation styles look the same as the old Hobbit movie.

Regarding the original D&D movie. a MAJOR factor of the Hard fail of that film was the fact that TSR had recently been aqured by Wizards of the coast. The guy who wrote the script for D7D had sent in SEVERAL Scripts to TSR, and had ben turned away every time previously, being told that his scripts just " did not fit the fell of Dungeons and Dragons" He resent a script after the aquisition, and got an almost immediate Greenlight. We all know how this turned out.

You want to see a great Dungeons and dragons animated feature? Like it, or hate it, there is one in Anime format. Go Check out Record of the Lodoss War.
https://www.amazon.com/Record-Lodos..._bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1195447239&sr=1-3

Back