Dragon wars!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is Dragon movies hit about every three years or so and each one flops generally compared to what it costs to be made. Why Hollywood still tries to pump out Dragon movies.

They should sell them as comedies. I think a cool one could be done BUT they gotta do a few things.

1-DO NOT SET IT IN THE FUTURE OR MODERN TIMES! THAT SUCKS!

2- MAKE THE DRAGONS JUST THAT! DRAGONS! NO TALKING, NO SPECIAL CRAP, JUST BIG A$$ MONSTERS THAT SHOOT FIRE AND KILL!

3- DO NOT MAKE THEM THE MAIN STORY POINT! JUST THE BIG THINGS TO KILL PEOPLE WITH, NOTHING ELSE! THEY'RE JUST THERE TO KILL, MAYBE THEIR BLOOD IS MAGIC OR SOME CRAP, BUT NOTHING WHERE THEY'RE THE HEROS OR CRAP! JUST BIG MONSTERS THAT SOME EVIL WIZARD USES.

Than a movie with dragons might be ok, well Western Dragons that is. Asian dragons are a whole different bowl of soup. That's just how I feel at least.

apparently the ad for this movie is saying it's the No. 1 movie in America, it's had some good ratings????:confused::confused:

Like I said, I thought the battle scenes were excellent, (seriously), over too quickly of course. If they had stuck those battle scenes into the movie Reign of Fire which was a superb movie it would have been hysterical, at the moment it's just superb.:rolleyes:

I can't really forgive the acting in Dragon Wars to add it to my movie collection though. Still worth a watch, a lot of peeps seem to think so!

D

I saw an extended preview at SDCC and to each his own but it looked really awful to me. Sort of like one of those low budget made for the SciFi channel movies.

Low budget awful SciFi channel movie?!?!?

You must be talking about The Source:cool:

If PJ ever gets "Temeraire" off the ground and into production, perhaps we will then have a good dragon flick, finally. Every since he bought the property I've been salivating at the thought of seeing it onscreen.

They should sell them as comedies. I think a cool one could be done BUT they gotta do a few things.

1-DO NOT SET IT IN THE FUTURE OR MODERN TIMES! THAT SUCKS!

2- MAKE THE DRAGONS JUST THAT! DRAGONS! NO TALKING, NO SPECIAL CRAP, JUST BIG A$$ MONSTERS THAT SHOOT FIRE AND KILL!

3- DO NOT MAKE THEM THE MAIN STORY POINT! JUST THE BIG THINGS TO KILL PEOPLE WITH, NOTHING ELSE! THEY'RE JUST THERE TO KILL, MAYBE THEIR BLOOD IS MAGIC OR SOME CRAP, BUT NOTHING WHERE THEY'RE THE HEROS OR CRAP! JUST BIG MONSTERS THAT SOME EVIL WIZARD USES.

Dragonslayer.jpg

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Back