Dragon to re-release NASA Astronauts and Kerberos Panzer Cop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is shipping. I don't expect it to be here this week though. No doubt customs will hold it for a couple of days.
Wanted one of those for years.

Sweet:yess:.hope you can put some in hand pics when you get it.I love the look of this figure, just never gotten a Dragon figure before so I don't know how the quality will be.but all the productions pics make this looks great.:clap

...Yeh, absolute no brainer for me as I missed out on the earlier releases. Disappointing for you and others who have the originals, especially as the HS isn't mind blowing. I'm not the aviation nut you are, so I'm really happy I can finally have one astronaut in my collection :)

You will definitely be happy. For being an "older" designed figure, it is extremely well done and detailed. Stands up to the current higher-end stuff.

Always been after these, missed Buzz & Buck many years back as I just picked up ww2 only. Will pick one up, my only wish they include moon base like one Buck came with

I ended up giving away the moon base. It was horrible. Made from a cheap then plastic, it would crumple under the weight of the figure and just looked "cheap". Make your own base using Celuclay painted grey on a plaque and it will look a million times better.

Sweet:yess:.hope you can put some in hand pics when you get it.I love the look of this figure, just never gotten a Dragon figure before so I don't know how the quality will be.but all the productions pics make this looks great.:clap

As I mentioned above, quality on this figure, particularly in the suit and gear, is outstanding. The only negative would probably be with the boots, which just look "toyish", but perhaps with some grey dry brushing to simulate the moon dust, it will look better.

Missed the post man yesterday :(. Will have to pick him up at the post office later today. No taxes, just the usual handling fee, so that is a good thing.

Oh, btw... does anybody have a BBI U2 pilot he wants to part with for a good price/trade? I think not, but can't harm to ask, right?

Missed the post man yesterday :(. Will have to pick him up at the post office later today. No taxes, just the usual handling fee, so that is a good thing.

Oh, btw... does anybody have a BBI U2 pilot he wants to part with for a good price/trade? I think not, but can't harm to ask, right?

Funnily enough I was looking at mine just the other day, I had no idea when I picked him up it would become so popular. But it is an amazingly detailed piece.
EDIT
And sorry, but I'm keeping him. I did find one on ebay here
https://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Box-Elite...245?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc0b500d
But just to rub salt in, I think it was like just over 30 bucks when it came out.

Funnily enough I was looking at mine just the other day, I had no idea when I picked him up it would become so popular. But it is an amazingly detailed piece.
EDIT
And sorry, but I'm keeping him. I did find one on ebay here
https://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Box-Elite...245?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45fc0b500d
But just to rub salt in, I think it was like just over 30 bucks when it came out.
Yes I know, I read the review. I just couldn't belive it...$30 -$40! Thx for the link though.

Pics, please! Curious to see the headsculpt.

The U2 pilot is one of my prized figures. Excellent detailing throughout. Too bad that Blue Box stopped producing these excellent figures. Would have loved to have seen a Mercury astronaut as well as a Space Shuttle EVA suit done by them.

That looks great, deffinite improvement on the Buzz and Buck head sculpts.

Neil-Armstrong.jpg

I would've been stoked had Mr Armstrong granted Dragon rights to his likeness, but this is a good second place. I'll only be able to get one of these figures, and my preferred display option will be visor down. Maybe.

Thanks for the pic, Alice!

Neil-Armstrong.jpg

I would've been stoked had Mr Armstrong granted Dragon rights to his likeness, but this is a good second place. I'll only be able to get one of these figures, and my preferred display option will be visor down. Maybe.

I agree. Pretty good job on the sculpt, regardless. Not exact but close enough. I'm sure he'll look even better wearing the snoopy cap.

The real visor had gold tint, not copper. So not sure why it would need to have a copper hue? That may be personal preference. As long as it doesn't look cheap. How about Adrenochrome post some detailed pix, visor down? Sure would appreciate it. I've seen a number of the Apollo suits in person, but the visor was always up, and the suits were dirty. A couple days stomping around on the Moon will do that. Hard to believe this all happened 42 yrs ago this month.
1248037998Ur753nB.jpg

Buzz and Bucks' visors are tinted gold, so I'm sure that this version will be too. Neil and Buzz left their lunar extravehicular visor assembly(LEVA), boots and PLSS life support systems behind on the moon to save weight. You can see one of the LEVA's skimming across the moons surface in the footage that was shot through the LEM's window when they take off.

Back