Statue Dragon - Iron Man Heartbreaker close-up photo!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aerodynamic

Freakalicious
Reaction score
What do you guys think!!!

ironman-heartbreaker-full.jpg

ironman-heartbreaker-head.jpg

More of their Heartbreaker Armor Info

this looks to be hasbro quality plastic toy, why is it in the statue section?
Lil' better than Hasbro quality and it's a model kit; hence in the statue section.
Why aerodynamic has so much affinity for their products so as to start a new thread each time is beyond my scope of understanding. :dunno :peace

So if you saw the movie you're probably at least a little satisfied about what happened to them :)

I am sure there are people here who still have not seen this movie. People like you just have no control over your tongue.

I really didn't care for any of the IM3 suits

:exactly::lecture

They were all a bunch of pieces of junk. I watched Avengers again yesterday and the Mark VI and VII sure took a beating in that movie. I feel like none of the armors in IM3 could go through the same challenge.

I am sure there are people here who still have not seen this movie. People like you just have no control over your tongue.
Actually, you are over-reacting. He didn't say anything such that can be accounted as a spoiler. So :chillpill:

They were all a bunch of pieces of junk. I watched Avengers again yesterday and the Mark VI and VII sure took a beating in that movie. I feel like none of the armors in IM3 could go through the same challenge.
:goodpost:
Even all the previous Marks have endured a lot more than the ones in IM3.

Yeah I wasn't impressed by any of the IM3 suits. The MK VII was awesome in the Avengers. Every suit in IM3 was a big step back from that armour

Saw a bunch of dragon models at a local hobby shop, got intimidated by the rest BUT heartbreaker, this is my first scale robot since 13 years ago!!

What do you guys think?

abd7fe39ec4080e72a5e1630414c728f.jpg
18793eaa7e07bfa7b38c1f6a829957fb.jpg
73190156c03bcbf722e5617ba08016a3.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Back