Dragon in dreams site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaun1302

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi all
been trying to get on the did web site but all i get is a mac os x server.
with the apple icon,had a look on my mates and is doing the same thing anyone know want this is.shaun

that great,thanks for the link,
but if i use google, type in did use the 4th link down DID Corporation i get that mac server but your link is fine.

Hey guys, just looking for a little info regarding DiD from anyone that's purchased their figures.

I really like the Miller and Winter figures they have, thinking about starting a WWII section in my collection with a Raine and Landa too. That said, what are their figures like?

Are the bodies good like most HT's figures I buy? Or can they be loose like the Sideshow ones I've bought?

Sculpts and accessories all look great from what I see online. How's the paint apps?

Where can you buy them online besides Ebay? Monkey Depot or something like that?

Thanks in advance to anyone that responds.

DiD bodies do suck, but the rest of the figure is top quality.
Don't waist your money on Dragon and get the DiD WWII stuff.

Their international Samurais are also some of the best value figures you can buy.

Here's a comparison. DiD is far left, then 21st Century, unknown and BBi on far right:

did-bbi.jpg

DiD bodies do suck, but the rest of the figure is top quality.
Don't waist your money on Dragon and get the DiD WWII stuff.

Their international Samurais are also some of the best value figures you can buy.

Here's a comparison. DiD is far left, then 21st Century, unknown and BBi on far right:

did-bbi.jpg

So to clarify, why do they suck? Are they loose? Articulation sucks? Do they break easy, etc?

BTW, thanks for the comparison pic 'Nam.

Proportions are all off. Arms are too short. Elbows are too high, forearms are monkey-ish long, crotch is WAY too high (almost crotch-kicked cartoony), the feet are like size 15, and all the articulation you see, doesn't work very well. Also, the shoulders are weak. The arms hand on by that thin strip of plastic you see between the shoulder and the torso. I almost prefer the poor shoulder articulation and the manboobies of the BBi on the right.

Proportions are all off. Arms are too short. Elbows are too high, forearms are monkey-ish long, crotch is WAY too high (almost crotch-kicked cartoony), the feet are like size 15, and all the articulation you see, doesn't work very well. Also, the shoulders are weak. The arms hand on by that thin strip of plastic you see between the shoulder and the torso. I almost prefer the poor shoulder articulation and the manboobies of the BBi on the right.

:lol 'Nam, out of all the posts I've read of yours, no one could ever accuse you of not knowing a lot about 1/6 figure bodies.

Thanks again for the insight.

The unknown is the first BBi body which is very handy for 'old man' customs. A cheaper version (lacking torso/waist articulation) turned up on their short-lived TRU line of military figures. Plus there's also a useful taller version, with ankle extenders, was used for their Dylan 'Andromeda' Hunt figure

The unknown is the first BBi body which is very handy for 'old man' customs. A cheaper version (lacking torso/waist articulation) turned up on their short-lived TRU line of military figures. Plus there's also a useful taller version, with ankle extenders, was used for their Dylan 'Andromeda' Hunt figure

Meh, either way it still sucks. Thanks for filling in the blank though. :lol

the wrists and hands on all of my DiD stuff have all sucked as well. they have some great gear and head sculpts though especially on the newer releases.

Back