Dr. Who busts from Titan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh thanks. Figures, this was the first SDCC I had missed since 2002... I got the Gridlock one. I probably don't need two of the same Doctor anyway, even if they are cool...

That was my intent too...at first...:wink1:

The Weeping Angel looks pretty good, so I might consider buying it. Jack looks horrendous, and Eleven and Ten pale in comparison to Three and Four.

I think I might (finally) go for the Weeping Angel. The Cyberman bust looks utterly wonderful, so I hope they release a New Series one. I'd also be very interested in a Time War Dalek.

e: Does anyone happen to know where I could buy the Angel for less than £47.99?

Last edited:
I ended up ordering the Angel from Forbidden Planet International last Monday. After over a week, they emailed me saying that they don't have it in stock and don't know when they'll get it. I replied, asking for it to be cancelled, yesterday. However, now it seems they do have a "few", one of which is allocated to me. I was so tempted to cancel it, especially since it will cost me €70, but I decided against it. I just hope nothing unexpected (i.e. more Who merchandise) makes an appearance over the coming weeks. :p

Due November 2013:

2874654.jpg.size-600_maxheight-600_square-true.jpg

Might be one of the best yet.

Here are the latest dates for these. Everything keeps getting moved back. Sigh:

Maxi-Bust Schedule

Released:

11th Doctor (Burgundy Tie / Blue Tie / Jammie Dodger Variants)
Amy Pond
3rd Doctor
Captain Jack
10th Doctor (Blue Suit / Brown Suit and Blue Shirt / Brown Suit and White Shirt Variants)*
4th Doctor
Cyberman (Cyberman / Cyber Leader / Cyber Scout Variants)*
Weeping Angel

Upcoming:

November 2013:
Leela

December 2013:
Gray Dalek (Genesis of the Daleks)

January 2014:
9th Doctor
Gold Dalek (Day of the Daleks)

February 2014:
5th Doctor
1st Doctor
8th Doctor

May 2014:
Cyber Scout (Black Finish Dalek)

TBD:
6th Doctor

Cancelled:
The Master (Modern Series 3 Version)

*Not all variants may be available at this time. It's actually quite difficult to nail down when/where these are coming out.

Here are the latest dates for these. Everything keeps getting moved back. Sigh:

Maxi-Bust Schedule

Released:

Amy Pond
3rd Doctor
Captain Jack
10th Doctor (Blue Suit / Brown Suit and Blue Shirt / Brown Suit and White Shirt Variants)*
4th Doctor
Weeping Angel

Upcoming:

November 2013:
Leela

December 2013:

January 2014:
9th Doctor

February 2014:
5th Doctor
1st Doctor
8th Doctor

May 2014:

TBD:
6th Doctor

Cancelled:

*Not all variants may be available at this time. It's actually quite difficult to nail down when/where these are coming out.
So, why was The Master cancelled?

Not sure, but he was cancelled really early in the line's life. Either Titan decided he might not be popular enough or (possibly more likely) they couldn't get likeness approval.

It's too bad, because I would have been tempted to get it. I'd love if they made the Delgado and Ainley Masters.

5606959301_71289410ac_z.jpg
5606959255_4131808c4a_z.jpg

Sad, sad update:

Upcoming:

December 2013:
Leela

February 2014:
1st Doctor

March 2014:
9th Doctor

May 2014:

June 2014:
5th Doctor
8th Doctor

TBD:
6th Doctor

It's with a very heavy heart I must relate to you the update that no fan of these wants to hear. But this comes straight from the (very nice) people at Titan. This info should have filtered to the distributors and retailers, but doesn't seemed to have yet:

Maxi-Bust Schedule

Released:

Amy Pond
3rd Doctor
Captain Jack
4th Doctor
Weeping Angel.

Upcoming:

BY June 2014:
Cyber-Scout
Cyber-Leader (which debuted as a very limited NYCC 2012 piece)
9th Doctor

Cancelled:
1st Doctor
5th Doctor
6th Doctor
7th Doctor
8th Doctor
Leela

The Cyber Scout and Leader are now regular releases, not just variants. All classic Doctors (and Leela) have been cancelled. It's all down to lack of orders. None of these were as strong as the other busts. The constant pushing back of dates was actually giving time for retailers to order more, but the orders didn't come in. After the busts listed above as coming out by June are out, that's pretty much it for the Maxi-busts. They MAY do more Daleks and they might also do Capaldi, but it seems retailer interest just wasn't there for these.

It's very sad news not to have all the Doctors, but at least some of them are still coming and fans of the new series will have a relatively complete set with the 9th coming out. I really wanted that 8th Doctor bust though!

I think you can add the Gray Dalek (Genesis of the Daleks) to that list of cancellations. I just got the dreaded email from BBTS saying Titan was cancelling it and therefore they are cancelling their orders for it.

Makes me sad. I was sort of hoping for at least a set of the modern Doctors, if not all of them (now my poor #4 will be lonely lol), and...come on...you need a Dalek in there too!

They cancelled the Star Trek ones too. I'm very saddened by this. Titan had great stuff from the start - just as good as GG on most items.

I hope they aren't going under.

I was excited (and surprised) that BBTS charged me for the Cyber Scout (the black one) the other day! It's waiting in my pile of loot!

The Dalek's & the 9th Doctor are still on for an end of March release date, really hope this happens as it's pretty pathetic to have had them preordered for literally years. lol ;)

Back